Woman records landlord demanding sex because she can't pay her rent

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She already gave it up for free rent now she's holier than thou. Nah, I'm actually with the landlord on this one. Pay that shit or GTFO. You knew what it was the first time.

I didn't watch, at least not yet.

Yeah, based on your analysis, just GTFO.

I always take the money in those situations

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bish pay yo shit or just go ahead n lick them nuts!! You have done it already twice.. whats the problem now...skeet skeet skeet :roflmao2:

Yea I think her plan was to extort him, and he didnt bite, hence the release of the video...

his relationship is fucked up tho, and his home life will never be the same...

so them two neck jobs he got, cost him waay more than a few months rent.....

and our sisters better realize, they been weaponized against us, and left out here,

to be gheto gagged by pale face to make it...

and while many of us bruhs UNDERSTAND IT, we CANT RESPECT it...

and looking for counterparts WE CAN RESPECT...

no hatin just DEBATIN!!!

love my sistahs but once you go over that fence... you got to keep yo ass

and all your newly acquire std's over there...stop bringin shit back to the hood,

settin that shit on fire!!

and that goes for you lowkey cocksuckin faggots too.. suckin dick, then bringin

shit back to sisters in the hood, yall need to be severely flogged, but thats another story for another thread..

fags and bed wenches.. once yo hop over to the demon side.. STAY THERE

leave that shit RIGHT WHERE YOU AT!!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Living on the street is something nobody wants to do.. survival mode kicks in and sometimes morals are compromised.. in the end I can’t side with a rapey cac that likes to take advantage of black people misfortune
I’m not siding on his side but if she did it before, don’t cry victim now. Survival mode kicks in, get a job, do hair, baby sit something to provide.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m not siding on his side but if she did it before, don’t cry victim now. Survival mode kicks in, get a job, do hair, baby sit something to provide.
so clearly he enjoys having sex that’s not into him.. he rather not into you sex than hundreds possibly over g money.. thats not even close to an even trade, money to buy shit, pay off bills, insurance, etc vs disgusted pussy.. smh.. cash over ass

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so clearly he enjoys having sex that’s not into him.. he rather not into you sex than hundreds possibly over g money.. thats not even close to an even trade, money to buy shit, pay off bills, insurance, etc vs disgusted pussy.. smh.. cash over ass
Looking at that man, he pays for sex anyways
Again she should be disgusted that she’s giving pussy away instead of getting a job

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"I'm in a bind, Nate..."

I'm sorry, but when her brother told her that he didn't get accepted to SC, I was damn near :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: on the floor of the theater.

Now knowing how foul and grimey Jada is watching this scene would be more like watching Coming to America than a watching a sad, dramatic moment.

"You not gettin' no check from me till i'm done!!! :angry: "

The sad walk away at the end :lol: