Woman records landlord demanding sex because she can't pay her rent

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you gone pay her rent?
You gone go whip his ass?
No, lol then stop keyboard arguing. Like you said “BEAT IT”
Homie, nobody is arguing! Show me an instance where I threatened this man. Show me an instance where I am trying to pay her rent. You had a ?uestion I attempted to answer it. Now if you got arguing from that, I can't help you and you may want to talk to someone about that. Mental health is HEALTH!!! My initial response from you started with: 'I get what you're saying..." So there is a level of agreement. Then I ended it with: "Does that help?" Not many arguments start and end that way!
michael-jackson-moon-walk.gif

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homie, nobody is arguing! Show me an instance where I threatened this man. Show me an instance where I am trying to pay her rent. You had a ?uestion I attempted to answer it. Now if you got arguing from that, I can't help you and you may want to talk to someone about that. Mental health is HEALTH!!! My initial response from you started with: 'I get what you're saying..." So there is a level of agreement. Then I ended it with: "Does that help?" Not many arguments start and end that way!
michael-jackson-moon-walk.gif
Again those were examples not saying you should go do it. But yall have fun with this, skit or not. Be blessed brother,I got no issues with you I’m done with this topic
I edited my response so it won’t come across as me insulting you. It ain’t that serious for some woman I don’t know and a situation that doesn’t effect me

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Im kicking her ass out and finding her replacement.

No need to demand shit from her, now if she wants to stay then that's another story because she would bust it open and if not then bye bye Felicia.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that to say just because SHE INITIATED SEX THE FIRST FEW TIMES he has you right to expect it this time
Homie I said that in my first fcuking post and you got it in the second long ass winded, blowhard post of mine!!!
And yes go to someone besides social media. You’re right he should’ve left it at the first no and kept it moving but again how did we get here?
Dog it doesn't matter, you lose all the high ground once a man starts begging a woman for sex.
So the police see this, he gets arrested and pulls up text messages etc where he told her she has to move and she says what if I let you hit? And then next month the same thing? They both in the wrong.
Doesn't matter as the landlord, HE HAS to be the adult. Trading sex for rent. Nothing about that statement is gonna be okay. Even if she is some evil broad and sets him up. Who gets remembered in the long run? Whose life is ruined? Neither one made smart decisions, but his life is FCUKED regardless, because he traded sex for rent.
But ain’t nobody learn from the lady saying she got abducted only to find out she was fuckin around? That’s what I meant by wait and see.
Nobody learned from the lady that got hit with a brick (you might have been locked up when all that went down. Look it up) Nobody learned from the Ninja Turtle Plumber (again look it up) Folks is stupid! Pay your bills, stay with family or trusted friends if you can't to get back on your feet. If you have a contract never trade sex for goods...trading sex for anything with a person that wouldn't have sex with you regardless shouldn't have to be said and yet here we are.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again those were examples not saying you should go do it. But yall have fun with this, skit or not. Be blessed brother,I got no issues with you I’m done with this topic
I edited my response so it won’t come across as me insulting you. It ain’t that serious for some woman I don’t know and a situation that doesn’t effect me
NAH, FCUK THAT I AIN'T DONE!!!!! GET BACK HERE AND STAY UP UNTIL 2AM REFRESHING THIS PAGE TO SEE WHAT MY RESPONSE TO YOURS WILL BE!!!!!
honey-are-you-7f7c4089f9.jpg

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This scene is disgusting as f**k
I never got my grandmothers hatred for Danny Glover in Color Purple until I saw Mac from Night Court doing this scene!
143fbb01-21cf-4a82-ac92-ea89f12ed801.jpg

Broke my inner child's heart! But that is the sign of a good actor! Got me to hate him, he played the scene so well.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I never got my grandmothers hatred for Danny Glover in Color Purple until I saw Mac from Night Court doing this scene!
143fbb01-21cf-4a82-ac92-ea89f12ed801.jpg

Broke my inner child's heart! But that is the sign of a good actor! Got me to hate him, he played the scene so well.

EXACTLY

sidebar... it's sad how we as an audience and so many casting directors don't let these actors spread their wings and pigeon hole them for their entire careers

The scene who was in it and thinking how it was very realistic really messed me up.