Woman records landlord demanding sex because she can't pay her rent

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Living on the street is something nobody wants to do.. survival mode kicks in and sometimes morals are compromised.. in the end I can’t side with a rapey cac that likes to take advantage of black people misfortune
Listening to some of these cats in here, like; "She did it before!" So. The. FCUK. WHAT!?!?!? The contract states an amount I can't pay that amount. Sex shouldn't be a compromise! And then you got cats siding with this white piece of shyt. Malcolm talked about "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman". Everyday I am surprised the depths cats will go make this ring true.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Meanwhile here in Maryland, they are filing lawsuits against this behavior:

Maryland Civil Lawsuit Alleges Harassment, Sex for Rent Scheme by Landlord
Brian Witte, July 23, 3034
Maryland’s attorney general filed a civil lawsuit on Friday against an Eastern Shore landlord and his company, alleging a pattern of gender-based housing discrimination involving sexual harassment and demands to exchange sex for rent.

The lawsuit, which was filed in Wicomico County Circuit Court, is the first case to be brought by the attorney general’s Civil Rights Division, which was formed in January.

“For too long predatory landlords have taken advantage of people in financial and housing crisis by abusing their power as housing providers to make sexual demands of tenants or prospective tenants – often low-income women and single mothers,” Attorney General Anthony Brown said. “In Maryland, that ends today.”

Jonathan Smith, who is chief of the attorney general’s Civil Rights Division, said the allegations began as early as 2018 in units that were “in deplorable conditions” that “targeted low-income and working people.”

Speaking at a news conference with Brown and other officials, Smith said five women came forward to assist the attorney general’s investigation.

The lawsuit has been filed against Eric Sessoms and Mt. Vernon Group, LLC for engaging in a pattern or practice of gender-based discrimination in housing, the attorney general’s office said.

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that Sessoms targeted women who were unhoused and at risk of homelessness,” Smith said.

An attorney for Sessoms in other legal matters said he was not representing him in this case. It was not immediately clear if Sessoms had legal representation in the civil lawsuit announced Friday.

The complaint alleges that Sessoms specifically preyed on vulnerable women who were either experiencing, or at risk of experiencing, homelessness. For example, the complaint says he offered housing benefits, like reduced rent, in exchange for sexual favors.

“I want to echo Attorney General Brown’s commitment to women who are sexually harassed by their landlords. We have heard you, and we are taking action,” said Candace McLaren Lanham, chief deputy attorney general. “The women at the center of this case who bravely entrusted us with their harrowing stories are the reason we are able to seek justice today against defendant Eric Sessoms and his company Mt. Vernon Group, LLC.”

The complaint also alleges that he subjected women tenants and prospective tenants to unwanted sexual advances, unwelcome sexual contact, unsolicited sexual comments, and other egregious conduct in a discriminatory fashion on the basis of his tenants’ and prospective tenants’ gender.

Maryland Legal Aid, the state’s largest provider of free civil legal services, partnered with the attorney general’s office on the case.

“Maryland is already suffering from a tragic housing crisis, impacting so many families — primarily women with children — who are left with too few options. Landlords, like Sessoms, who take full advantage of women in desperate situations and broker in insidious, gender-based discrimination, cannot be tolerated,” said Vicki Schultz, the group’s executive director.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see these problems and would like some feedback
She agreed to pay rent and twice traded sex for a place to stay
Didn’t get a job, didn’t report it, didn’t move, didn’t have someone pay him a visit, all these other options. Why are people running in here to “protect” someone that put themselves in a f’d up position? Cause if she was white yall wouldn’t be in here with the cape on.
Did he force himself on you?
No
So how did the first time come about?
So you did this twice to buy some time, this is the 3rd month. So in roughly 90 days you didn’t ask family, get a loan from somewhere, get a job, door dash, labor ready, church, anything? WTF you been doing for 3 months?

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see these problems and would like sone feedback
Didn’t get a job, didn’t report it, didn’t move, didn’t have someone pay him a visit, all these other options. Why are people running in here to “protect” someone that put themselves in a f’d up position? Cause if she was white yall wouldn’t be in here with the cape on.
No
So you did this twice to buy some time, this is the 3rd month. So in roughly 90 days you didn’t ask family, get a loan from somewhere, get a job, door dash, labor ready, church, anything? WTF you been doing for 3 months?

that was her plan bruh, to record him and use the recording as leverage... dont think it worked because she released the video...

Im sure the landlords home life is fucked up, but I bet she aint living there no more..

coachk1977

Star
Registered
Fake or not, she lost the moral high ground the minute she let it happen the first time...now they got an arrangement and she trying to be shady with the camera
Most of them promote being sugar babies, sprinkle sprinkle and other prostitute adjacent culture. I don't know why they're complaining about it now. Especially considering that he's a white male. I thought that finding a well off cracker who pays their rent was goals for many of them.

coachk1977

Star
Registered
Listening to some of these cats in here, like; "She did it before!" So. The. FCUK. WHAT!?!?!? The contract states an amount I can't pay that amount. Sex shouldn't be a compromise! And then you got cats siding with this white piece of shyt. Malcolm talked about "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman". Everyday I am surprised the depths cats will go make this ring true.
You can always save her.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Most of them promote being sugar babies, sprinkle sprinkle and other prostitute adjacent culture. I don't know why they're complaining about it now. Especially considering that he's a white male. I thought that finding a well off cracker who pays their rent was goals for many of them.
It is but with "crackers" they use all these different names and stuff acting the woman has a choice if she wants to fuck or not and they really just want her company, the woman knows she has to fuck but likes the idea of thinking she doesn't have to, with "NATES" we let them know if you want this money you definitely gonna be fucking. This cracker turned into a Nate on her and she got in her feelings.. lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I see these problems and would like some feedback
No
You act like cacs and their predatory methods is something new.. male cacs been threatening female jobs, rent, freedom, etc forever.. you want to get out this situation you gonna have to do this for it.. a cac grabbed a grown Blackman Johnson twice in front of his wife ( terry crews) without fear of repercussions what you think these cacs will do to the female species that they believe is weaker and inferior to them. What person tries to make the situation lightly by switching the female race.. imagine a cac going you wouldn’t care about slavery, civil rights, racism and kkk members terrorize people if they weren’t black people to try to downplay a situation about black trauma.. motherfuckers been opportunist on people while their down since forever.. cac saw an opportunity and took it.. kinda like a child molester with a pocket full of candy and a fat kid

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You act like cacs and their predatory methods is something new.. male cacs been threatening female jobs, rent, freedom, etc forever.. you want to get out this situation you gonna have to do this for it.. a cac grabbed a grown Blackman Johnson twice in front of his wife ( terry crews) without fear of repercussions what you think these cacs will do to the female species that they believe is weaker and inferior to them. What person tries to make the situation lightly by switching the female race.. imagine a cac going you wouldn’t care about slavery, civil rights, racism and kkk members terrorize people if they weren’t black people to try to downplay a situation about black trauma.. motherfuckers been opportunist on people while their down since forever.. cac saw an opportunity and took it.. kinda like a child molester with a pocket full of candy and a fat kid
And he knew he could grab Terry with no repercussion, again you didn't answer any of my questions.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And he knew he could grab Terry with no repercussion, again you didn't answer any of my questions.
Kids get molested repeatedly, people get abused repeatedly in abusive relationships, people get bullied repeatedly, people get robbed repeatedly and in those scenarios the individuals don’t always report it, fight back, move, call relatives, etc.. not every victim finds a way out of traumatic situations.. slavery lasted hundreds of yrs are you gonna think maybe those black people like being slaves since they didn’t all fight to death, run, etc.. welcome to the life of victims some people aren’t lucky enough to have options when bad situations present themselves

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kids get molested repeatedly, people get abused repeatedly in abusive relationships, people get bullied repeatedly, people get robbed repeatedly and in those scenarios the individuals don’t always report it, fight back, move, call relatives, etc.. not every victim finds a way out of traumatic situations.. slavery lasted hundreds of yrs are you gonna think maybe those black people like being slaves since they didn’t all fight to death, run, etc.. welcome to the life of victims some people aren’t lucky enough to have options when bad situations present themselves
So quick to play victim card
How about we use the accountability card for once
And before you get bent outta shape

Again

We don’t know any back ground on this incident (skit or not). But putting that cape on has gotten a whole lot of brothers killed thrown in jail etc. all I’m saying is let’s find out the whole story.

Last edited:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can always save her.
This
Go head pay those bills and then find out she the one initiated the sex for pay deal or she setting YOU up on some bs.
Nobody addresses what I’ve said, if the colors were reversed would yall feel the same? If it was a gay black man, would yall feel the same? If it came out she has a history of similar behavior (setting people up) what would you do? It’s not “oh i hate Black women” when you wanna know facts, it’s called being smart

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So quick to play victim card
How about we use the accountability card for once
And before you get bent outta shape

Again

We don’t know any back ground on this incident (skit or not). But putting that cape on has gotten a whole lot of brothers killed thrown in jail etc. all I’m saying is let’s find out the whole story.
I get what you're saying. But the problem is she doesn't want to do it anymore. The video isn't about those other times. The video (fake or not) is about THIS time now. She <Stephen A. Smith voice>clearly </Stephen A. Smith voice> doesn't want to do it this time and instead of white dude taking that and just asking for the rent, he's trying to get the ass. Now she could be playing this up for the camera, again we don't know if it is fake or not. But if the woman is saying "no", basically that is the end of the conversation. Before has NOTHING to do with right now!

You let me borrow your car cause you owe me money, does that give me carte blanch to use your car anytime that I want when you owe me a debt? I still need your permission, right? But you let me use it before. Fcuk I care about you needing to take your kids to school! I NEED that car!!!!

Does that help?

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can always save her.

This
Go head pay those bills and then find out she the one initiated the sex for pay deal or she setting YOU up on some bs.
Nobody addresses what I’ve said, if the colors were reversed would yall feel the same? If it was a gay black man, would yall feel the same? If it came out she has a history of similar behavior (setting people up) what would you do? It’s not “oh i hate Black women” when you wanna know facts, it’s called being smart

The fcuk do I need to save her for?!?! Just stop being creeps!!! A woman says no, get your Michael Jackson on and Beat It! (in more ways than one) You cats sound like those "No means Yes" bullshyt and then wonder why we got a generation of women (regardless of race) all fcuked up!

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fcuk do I need to save her for?!?! Just stop being creeps!!! A woman says no, get your Michael Jackson on and Beat It! (in more ways than one) You cats sound like those "No means Yes" bullshyt and then wonder why we got a generation of women (regardless of race) all fcuked up!
WE don’t have shit fucked up
How many times women posted shit on line instead of going to the police and come to find it is the other way around? I worked with a chick that would do that shit. She always “needed help” and would give dudes sex in return then when she was tired of them screen shot certain messages and make them the bad guy. I’m saying wait and see the whole story. That’s not being a creep, that’s being smart. You see this video and wanna go beat his ass then find out he got her on tape, etc offering sex for “a lil more time to pay rent” you gone feel like a full blown idiot. Stop letting women abuse and manipulate you. Cmon bro you’re smarter than this.
For the last time
How did the first time come up? Who initiated it?
If the nasty cac did it, then I’m with you but if not then she’s on her own. Don’t cry wolf now

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you gone pay her rent?
You gone go whip his ass?
No, lol then stop keyboard arguing. Like you said “BEAT IT”

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WE don’t have shit fucked up
How many times women posted shit on line instead of going to the police and come to find it is the other way around? I worked with a chick that would do that shit. She always “needed help” and would give dudes sex in return then when she was tired of them screen shot certain messages and make them the bad guy. I’m saying wait and see the whole story. That’s not being a creep, that’s being smart. You see this video and wanna go beat his ass then find out he got her on tape, etc offering sex for “a lil more time to pay rent” you gone feel like a full blown idiot. Stop letting women abuse and manipulate you. Cmon bro you’re smarter than this.
For the last time
How did the first time come up? Who initiated it?
If the nasty cac did it, then I’m with you but if not then she’s on her own. Don’t cry wolf now
Wait and see...the whole story?!?!? This wasn't News at 11 on channel 5!!!! The fcuk did you think we watched?!?!?! This is IT! There isn't going to be a follow up. Are we really using logic that says we should just go to the police and not post video to the internet? In SOME cases that is the only way to get justice.

Homie you do have shyt fcuked up cause this instance has you referencing your past personal relationships! I am all for wait an see, but you've already made up your mind that she's at fault. I on the other hand am just looking at this dude like: she said no, why is the conversation still going? But he wants to take her on a date, etc... begging just to get the ass. At this point I don't even think he cares about the money! If the money was important, take the no and demand your money otherwise we can get that eviction process started.

And sir I will also point out for the last time this video ISN'T about the first time. This video is about THIS time. You got on @tallblacknyc about not answering your ?uestions, but you're having a time staying on the issue of Yesterdays price is NOT todays price. Did you read the boy who cried wolf?! Cause that isn't how shyt went down!!!! There isn't a contract that she has to pay with sex if she doesn't have the money, so it doesn't matter if she did it before. He came to her looking for rent, she didn't have it. OBVIOUSLY THIS TIME he is trying to get his dyck wet cause she is telling him no, so he is initiating THIS instance. We ain't talking about before, we talking about RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW, she is telling him NO. RIGHT NOW she does NOT want to have sex with him. The dialog of the conversation would be going A LOT different if she initiated sex for rent THIS TIME. Lets focus on RIGHT NOW.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait and see...the whole story?!?!? This wasn't News at 11 on channel 5!!!! The fcuk did you think we watched?!?!?! This is IT! There isn't going to be a follow up. Are we really using logic that says we should just go to the police and not post video to the internet? In SOME cases that is the only way to get justice.

Homie you do have shyt fcuked up cause this instance has you referencing your past personal relationships! I am all for wait an see, but you've already made up your mind that she's at fault. I on the other hand am just looking at this dude like: she said no, why is the conversation still going? But he wants to take her on a date, etc... begging just to get the ass. At this point I don't even think he cares about the money! If the money was important, take the no and demand your money otherwise we can get that eviction process started.

And sir I will also point out for the last time this video ISN'T about the first time. This video is about THIS time. You got on @tallblacknyc about not answering your ?uestions, but you're having a time staying on the issue of Yesterdays price is NOT todays price. Did you read the boy who cried wolf?! Cause that isn't how shyt went down!!!! There isn't a contract that she has to pay with sex if she doesn't have the money, so it doesn't matter if she did it before. He came to her looking for rent, she didn't have it. OBVIOUSLY THIS TIME he is trying to get his dyck wet cause she is telling him no, so he is initiating THIS instance. We ain't talking about before, we talking about RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW, she is telling him NO. RIGHT NOW she does NOT want to have sex with him. The dialog of the conversation would be going A LOT different if she initiated sex for rent THIS TIME. Lets focus on RIGHT NOW.
All that to say just because SHE INITIATED SEX THE FIRST FEW TIMES he has you right to expect it this time
And yes go to someone besides social media. You’re right he should’ve left it at the first no and kept it moving but again how did we get here?
So the police see this, he gets arrested and pulls up text messages etc where he told her she has to move and she says what if I let you hit? And then next month the same thing? They both in the wrong.

But ain’t nobody learn from the lady saying she got abducted only to find out she was fuckin around? That’s what I meant by wait and see.