Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
"PERIOD", "BET" "NIGGA" :smh:

It's so obvious when a person does not have a solid grasp on proper English language, so many immerse themselves in gutter talk until it sticks and then it becomes only way they can speak.

Ironically most even become defensive or even hostile about it, and basically confirm the latter.o_O

Humility is the key.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"to a man" - You hear that a lot on these NFL shows. That shit drives me crazy. It's so fuckin' corny!!!!!

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The term “With that being said” is being beat to death by people trying to bring home a point while explaining something.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Indigenous black people and once enslaved black people in Murikkka calling themselves "people of color".

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
- I’m a badass

- I’m a rockstar

- Rocking an outfit

- Gender fluid non-binary what in the entire fuck

- We the best! (DJ Khaled voice)

- Restaurant staff who repeatedly say “no worries” to customers’ thank yous when a simple “you’re welcome” would
be better suited.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
- I’m a badass

- I’m a rockstar

- Rocking an outfit

- Gender fluid non-binary paleosexual vegan pan’s labyrinth

- We the best! (DJ Khaled voice)

- Restaurant staff who repeatedly say “no worries” to customers’ thank yous when a simple “you’re welcome” would
be better suited.
Gender non-conforming
You'se a Tranny or a Cross-dresser muhfucka.:angry:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Gender non-conforming
You'se a Tranny or a Cross-dresser muhfucka.:angry:

One of my coworkers said it best. To paraphrase him - "You can't get mad at people for NOT understanding what all these terms and labels are. There are 9 million labels nowadays ... it's too much. Don't lash out at people if they have to sound out what the fuck you identify as ... and then go and Google it ... and still have no idea ... LGBTQABCD ... the fuck ..."

:roflmao3: