Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Food insecurity.

:smh: Just say “poor” or “hungry”. That other shit sounds like you’re trying too hard not to acknowledge it.

The whole reason for the new wording was because people were refusing to acknowledge it using those words. Fox news wasn't just pointing out that 55% of "Poor" people have cellphones and 99% own refrigerators, they were dog-whistling that the majority of the poor are just lazy.

Even now with what's going on, you still have people trying to argue that you aren't really suffering if you have any creature comfort made in the last 100 years in your possession. At least being very specific it's harder to weasel out of what's actually is being said.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Who the fuck are you hanging around that says "boy pussy"?!!!
My NCOIC (supervisor) was getting married. At his reception, we're all dancing and having a good time. One of our guys, Cooper, from DeKalb, went and requested a song from the DJ.
THIS ninja proceeded to do the "Sissy" dance as he called it. The ladies were laughing their asses off and applauding him. Me and the fellas were like, "The fuck, Coop?!" o_O :eek2::hmm:

When the song was over, he got on the mic, talking to the crowd and said some shit about fags and boy pussy.

Now the Brotha was married and his wife and mine had gotten fairly tight, but from that point on, I was wondering about that Bruh.

This nigga did a whole Bob Fosse routine, prancing around and shit. :smh:

Gaa DAMN, Coop! :puke:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:crying:...but if that was a WHITE person!

You can’t do what cacs do. Why are YOU doing the same crime but want special treatment as an equal criminal?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
White people saying "He's a Chad " and everyone saying "ratio".....

Someone mentioned this but why do Coon Smith always say the "er" to a word that ends with an "a".

He could be talking about Nebraska but will say Nebrasker....wtf

dcjackson

Star
Registered
Alpha/Beta Male or Female - the guy who came up with the concept, which was originally used to describe male wolves of a specific pack , renounced it 2 years afterwards saying that it wasn’t a real thing.

Patriot
Cancel culture
SJW
Cap/No cap
Communist- 99 percent of people who claim to hate communism cannot even give the definition of it if you walked up and asked them. It’s just a right wing buzzword to describe anything that they don’t like.
Kink
Jesus take the wheel

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
“I don’t have your money”.
survey-says.jpg