Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that stupid app. They need to do a queue like playstation direct.

Edit: on second thought, fuck that. They need to make more product. They're fueling the secondhand market with this limited production bullshit.
totally agree and to factor in they make all the stuff in China anyway how much more could it cost to make another 50,000 pair as a company that big.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just spent time with a person that said “Like” before and after every word. Years ago when I had to speak at work I realized I said “Umm” way too often. I worked hard to replace words that were filler with meaningful words. Now I’m a word cop/dick. :lol: Snob, if that’s applicable. But today I listened to her and every other word was LIKE. “Sooo, like, is it possible to, like, reschedule because, like, we don’t have everything we need. And, like, to be honest…” :dunno: I found myself counting them and she averaged 3 per sentence. “So, okay, like, what if just, like, pushed the meeting to, like, say, Thursday.” Clearly I can be a dick, it became an ear worm for the entire day.

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just spent time with a person that said “Like” before and after every word. Years ago when I had to speak at work I realized I said “Umm” way too often. I worked hard to replace words that were filler with meaningful words. Now I’m a word cop/dick. :lol: Snob, if that’s applicable. But today I listened to her and every other word was LIKE. “Sooo, like, is it possible to, like, reschedule because, like, we don’t have everything we need. And, like, to be honest…” :dunno: I found myself counting them and she averaged 3 per sentence. “So, okay, like, what if just, like, pushed the meeting to, like, say, Thursday.” Clearly I can be a dick, it became an ear worm for the entire day.

THIS drives me INSANE when you have to listen to a person who this. :hmm:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
What's worse is my brother's crutch phrase..."You know what I'm saying right man, like she was walking across the street, you know what I'm saying right man, and we locked glances, you know what I'm saying right man, and she was wearing them leggings, you know what I'm saying right man?... :hmm::yawn:

And don't let him start eating some fruit or something. Then there is all kinds of lip smacking in between. :oops::smh:

The thing IS, he can speak halfway eloquently when he wants to.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's worse is my brother's crutch phrase..."You know what I'm saying man, like she was walking across the street, you know what I'm saying man, and we locked glances, you know what I'm saying man, and she was wearing them leggings, you know what I'm saying man?... :hmm::yawn:

And don't let him start eating some fruit or something. Then there is all kinds of lip smacking in between. :oops::smh:

My lady tells stories in full dialogue. “Then I was liiiike, why she say that? And she was liiiike, I don’t know. So then I was like, he is trippin.”

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's worse is my brother's crutch phrase..."You know what I'm saying right man, like she was walking across the street, you know what I'm saying right man, and we locked glances, you know what I'm saying right man, and she was wearing them leggings, you know what I'm saying right man?... :hmm::yawn:

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
Registered
Based...I had to look that shit up.saw it on Twitter all the time.i know I'm getting old cause I was like fuck how that word is used and fuck who uses it other than in regular English.fuck em.

:lol:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like.

I stopped listening to Bomani’s podcasts because he says “like” the way white girls say it, before and after ever sentence. I sent one to my homey and he said damn, now I can’t stop hearing it. When my lady’s friends are over she ends up sounding like them “I was like, you tripping. Then he was like, how am I trippin? And he just; like, I don’t know, like, he gets on my nerves, so like, I told him. He was all like, no I don’t. And I was like, yes you do! And, like, it pisses me off’ I told my lady soon as she’s around them her vocabulary slips.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
When a ghetto dark skin low income weave head bitchsays “period” and moves her hand under her chin…

:hmm::hmm::hmm:……
ragdoll-diana.gif
…….
cat-thinking.gif

Carry on…….

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
(Sniff sniff)

What if she's light skinned with low income?....Where I'm from we got Latina hoodrats as well.

Pretty sure it was implied that he was only referring to nappy headed hoes. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

He or she (gender?), just didn’t want it to be too obvious who or what it was.

im pretty sure that anyone who would make such a comment isn’t familiar w Dark and Lovely products.

Carry on…….

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
When a ghetto dark skin low income weave head bitchsays “period” and moves her hand under her chin…
What if she's dark skin with natural hair? Does that make it ok? You've been making this negative dark skin comment for a minute now. You have issues you need to deal with.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
"Ghetto dark skin low income weave head bitch", but if she was light skin with some money and natural hair it would be ok? TF

He probably just stepped off the porch so he dont know much about women

In some cases, some of these light skinned hoodrats can be worse, because they feel like they're not Black enough. As a result, they act more ratchet and ghetto than their dark skinned counterparts.

Not to mention the dudes they set up to get robbed, because he thought she was "different" than the other chicks.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
Pretty sure it was implied that he was only referring to nappy headed hoes. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

He or she (gender?), just didn’t want it to be too obvious who or what it was.

im pretty sure that anyone who would make such a comment isn’t familiar w Dark and Lovely products.

Carry on…….
"Ghetto dark skin low income weave head bitch", but if she was light skin with some money and natural hair it would be ok? TF

He's one of those color struck niggas. His name on reddit seems to be the same. https://www.reddit.com/user/OsoCalvo/