Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My job has started this bullshit tagging in our email electronic signatures.

"He/Him" and "She/Her"

I deleted that shit, I know I'm a fucking MAN!

No need for a gat damn pronoun!

A lot of “they/them” and “non-binary” niggas on BGOL, too. Cottonmouf, Darrkman, lightbright, mangobob no doubt, and many others are suspect, especially the Bidenbots.

Sign of the times, I guess. :(:smh:

DISAGREE

For work, I coordinate with various other agencies, departments, etc. within government (public sector) and businesses (private sector) with 1st time names that are difficult to discern whether it's a male or female in an email. So, I'm cool with that. it's helpful.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saying pause unnecessarily after pseudo gay statements is juvenile. Like back when dudes used "Deez nuts" as a gotcha joke. Difference is most of us grew out of it.

Grown men who should know better by now are still saying pause after every other sentence.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate that Valley girl raised tonal inflection white people do when trying to sound smart or listing off points.

It's like they all went to the same school of communication.

Also notice the gender switching in the name of the dog. "Hank" is referred to as female.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
[insert name] is a(n)incel or simp...

It's mostly white people that use them incorrectly.

Being nice to your girlfriend or wife doesn't make you a simp.

Playing video games,watching anime and doing geeky things doesn't make you an incel.

:beatyourass::beatyourass::beatyourass:

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My CEO and her bullshit "does it make sense?" after every sentence. I feel like saying "Yes, it does, flat ass bitch, it does, can we move on to the next sentence??? Now all the other directors are following suit.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
The Mandela Affect. To me the usage of such a term is an indictment of mental indolence plied with cognitive dissonance.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
[insert name] is a(n)incel or simp...

It's mostly white people that use them incorrectly.

Being nice to your girlfriend or wife doesn't make you a simp.

Playing video games,watching anime and doing geeky things doesn't make you an incel.

:beatyourass::beatyourass::beatyourass:
Old niggas who ,earned That word from their nieces and nephews use it out of context