Words and Phrases you are tired of hearing. GO!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Musically the term “ate” has replaced “bars” and its on overload. It’s catching up with “cook” with podcast and YouTube losers.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
My job has started this bullshit tagging in our email electronic signatures.

"He/Him" and "She/Her"

I deleted that shit, I know I'm a fucking MAN!

No need for a gat damn pronoun!

A lot of “they/them” and “non-binary” niggas on BGOL, too. Cottonmouf, Darrkman, lightbright, mangobob no doubt, and many others are suspect, especially the Bidenbots.

Sign of the times, I guess. :(:smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

"He/Him" and "She/Her"

A lot of “they/them” and “non-binary” niggas on BGOL, too. Cottonmouf, Darrkman, lightbright, mangobob no doubt, and many others are suspect, especially the Bidenbots.

Sign of the times, I guess. :(:smh:

When anyone says cisgender, cis man and cis woman.

These people always complaining about folks labeling them but have no problem labeling straight people....

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
Me, personally. . .

I hate this shit with the passion of 1000 burning suns. Just fucking say, "Personally. . ." or "I feel/think/believe. . ."

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have to on social media sites, especially YouTube, to avoid the algorithm that could potentially block their videos for “extreme content.”
The algorithm could simply add “unalived” to their searches. Along with “graped”. But I get it.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"He/Him" and "She/Her"

Same here. I knew we was in a whole new generation when our company encouraged people to state their pronouns in the Slack and email digs. And I swear to you I never seen a trans person trip on being misgendered in real life. I’ve done it a few times with these female to male ones. You just can‘t fool instincts. But, they were always cool about and I just apologized and kept it moving.