World B Free NEEDS Ban

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SMD69, YOU made a THREAD ABOUT ME calling me out so I POSTED your SHIT .....& THEN YOU CRIED to HNIC: "oh please HNIC take please take it down the thread, I'm hurting". HNIC TOOK IT DOWN.

NOW you talkin' shit again..SO if I POST YOUR SHIT AGAIN, I'LL GET BANNED....so homie, just put me on ignore and don't mention my name....simple solution

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
641921509_Sexy_N_Confused_psd31163_answer_1_xlarge.png

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
SMD69, YOU made a THREAD ABOUT ME calling me out so I POSTED your SHIT .....& THEN YOU CRIED to HNIC: "oh please HNIC take please take it down the thread, I'm hurting". HNIC TOOK IT DOWN.

NOW you talkin' shit again..SO if I POST YOUR SHIT AGAIN, I'LL GET BANNED....so homie, just put me on ignore and don't mention my name....simple solution

:lol::lol::lol:
Dudes a bitch ass nigga I see.

SMD69

Star
Registered
I DIDNT SAY THAT

BUT you put me on blast

Post yo shit or pass it to me

when can meet for java

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
A big n' tall shirt wearin' ass nigga.... Looking like a human parachute. Bet you the type of kat that be up in Wal-mart... shoplifting... concealing big ass packs of sheets and bed skirts under that humongous ass shirt. Fuck make you buy that monstrosity of fabric anyway? :confused:

:roflmao2: :roflmao2:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
nigga standing like a superhero reading that weak ass publication... ain't learning shit. :lol:

damn switchblade hairline ass nigga... Look like he got a edge-up with a hot spoon. :roflmao:

30-suits

Rising Star
Registered
the op has made 3 threadds about leaving the site i think mods should just ban him to get it over with

incogneg

Rising Star
Registered
A big n' tall shirt wearin' ass nigga.... Looking like a human parachute. Bet you the type of kat that be up in Wal-mart... shoplifting... concealing big ass packs of sheets and bed skirts under that humongous ass shirt. Fuck make you buy that monstrosity of fabric anyway? :confused:

:roflmao2: :roflmao2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Nigga wrong for making a thread AFTER running to HNIC. You should get banned for this bullshit ass thread ole eraser head ass nigga.