World B Free NEEDS Ban

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
SMD69, YOU made a THREAD ABOUT ME calling me out so I POSTED your SHIT .....& THEN YOU CRIED to HNIC: "oh please HNIC take please take it down the thread, I'm hurting". HNIC TOOK IT DOWN.

NOW you talkin' shit again..SO if I POST YOUR SHIT AGAIN, I'LL GET BANNED....so homie, just put me on ignore and don't mention my name....simple solution

Word? Send me that shit in a PM.

Edit: Damn that nigga look like a crack head AIDS patient.

Theo_Huxtable

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To the op....You are the second dumbest person on bgol. You have never ONCE posted anything remotely cool. Each and every thing you have to say makes all of us a bit dumber for having read it. You are an abomination and should be killed.

Heres the list of bgols 3 biggest idiots...All 3 of you should hang your heads in shame for the next 30 years for being so painfully stupid...... In other words, you three people cause the rest of us great pain just by existing.

1) destrehen
2) you
3) esther

Correct. Dude is no thread to not only BGOL but the interwebs in no way whatsoever.​

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
I bet that fragile ass nigga smd69 floats in a tub full of water... a damn withering away tree limb lookin ass nigga lololol

Super slim ass nigga gotta tie a shoestring around his britches, can't wear a regular person's belt. :roflmao:

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Thats a funny looking ass nigga right there mayne

... And he don't even care that he's funny looking either. Walking around smiling and taking photos n' shit like he's normal. :lol:

Boy, if I was that ugly... I'd just try to stay as anonymous as possible. I wouldn't even come out da house until midnight... get a third shift job too. lol

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
... And he don't even care that he's funny looking either. Walking around smiling and taking photos n' shit like he's normal. :lol:

Boy, if I was that ugly... I'd just try to stay as anonymous as possible. I wouldn't even come out da house until midnight... get a third shift job too. lol

You are a comedian. I swear I hollering laughing at you...:lol::lol::lol:

I have a paypal account because you owe me a new laptop for spitting my coffee out....AND HELL YEAH IM SERIOUS. :lol::lol:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah I mean that's what leads me to believe dude ain't working with a full deck

If the posts over the years weren't enough evidence this is