7095xe.jpg

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
:eek: Coco said this :eek:
Not sweet innocent Coco :eek:
BGOL has changed you LOL
sent from saga genesis

Yes it has changed but this old sissy ass looking nigga always has some slick stuff to say and then to find out he's running to HNIC.
Sent from my S3 w/smiles!

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga head shaped like a 80watt lightbulb. Ole Turnip head ass nigga. :roflmao2:

A big n' tall shirt wearin' ass nigga.... Looking like a human parachute. Bet you the type of kat that be up in Wal-mart... shoplifting... concealing big ass packs of sheets and bed skirts under that humongous ass shirt. Fuck make you buy that monstrosity of fabric anyway? :confused:

:roflmao2: :roflmao2:

nigga standing like a superhero reading that weak ass publication... ain't learning shit. :lol:

damn switchblade hairline ass nigga... Look like he got a edge-up with a hot spoon. :roflmao:

ole question mark shaped head lookin' ass niggu!

nigga looking like a Distinguished Homosexual

o'l "my role model is acur" lookin ass nigga

:lol:
Man, fuck y'all, I just woke my son up rofl! :hmm:

Oh well...:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

II Dxnum

Rising Star
Registered
Damn nigga you pop up with this shit every time them Ock pics are posted.. Tag your shit if you want credit that bad.. ha

:lol: I know right. I should have watermark'd that shit. But wait, aren't we the same person? Why would I feel the need to seek credit since you, I mean I, already posted it? :rolleyes:

king_101

Banned
To the op....You are the second dumbest person on bgol. You have never ONCE posted anything remotely cool. Each and every thing you have to say makes all of us a bit dumber for having read it. You are an abomination and should be killed.

Heres the list of bgols 3 biggest idiots...All 3 of you should hang your heads in shame for the next 30 years for being so painfully stupid...... In other words, you three people cause the rest of us great pain just by existing.

1) destrehen
2) you
3) esther

SMD69

Star
Registered
To the op....You are the second dumbest person on bgol. You have never ONCE posted anything remotely cool. Each and every thing you have to say makes all of us a bit dumber for having read it. You are an abomination and should be killed.

Heres the list of bgols 3 biggest idiots...All 3 of you should hang your heads in shame for the next 30 years for being so painfully stupid...... In other words, you three people cause the rest of us great pain just by existing.

1) destrehen
2) you
3) esther

I KNOW YYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU aint talkin
you tryin to get points off me BRO ?

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A big n' tall shirt wearin' ass nigga.... Looking like a human parachute. Bet you the type of kat that be up in Wal-mart... shoplifting... concealing big ass packs of sheets and bed skirts under that humongous ass shirt. Fuck make you buy that monstrosity of fabric anyway? :confused:

:roflmao2: :roflmao2:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
nigga standing like a superhero reading that weak ass publication... ain't learning shit. :lol:

damn switchblade hairline ass nigga... Look like he got a edge-up with a hot spoon. :roflmao:
nigga looking like a Distinguished Homosexual