WTF?!? Bhad Bhabie breaks the OnlyFans record by making over $1 million in just 6 hours

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
Reel talk, I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a pimp disguised as a manager. The dudes her mother be around I was shocked. A little. I guess.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
why yall acting surprised
that lil bitch has been fucking since she was 14 pretending to be a black hood thot
now she gets to further capitalize off it
the question isnt how these hoes are getting paid. instagram following + onlyfans = $$$$
its whether theyll be able to keep it

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As said above, white folks always can cash in on hood rat behavior while black folks are treated as criminals

I feel what you are sayin, but if it wasnt for yo boy

dr phil, nobody would know who this chick was,

she would just be another young stripper in miami,

dr phil helped her pimp that catch me outside, mixed with

her social media antics... she already had a million plus folks

waiting to simp...

IM just shocked at how many bruhs find her sexually apealing,

hey she cute...and got a lil body on her, but to me a chick mentality

is everything, I dont want to feel like Im fuckin a twelve year ol,

she may be 18, but she acts like twelve...

just dont see the sexual attraction.. but thats just me...

anyway blame yo boy dr phil.. funny shit is, she been dissing him ever since..

lol

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
why yall acting surprised
that lil bitch has been fucking since she was 14 pretending to be a black hood thot
now she gets to further capitalize off it
the question isnt how these hoes are getting paid. instagram following + onlyfans = $$$$
its whether theyll be able to keep it

The same crew that was waiting for Billie Eillish to turn 18 was waiting for her, too.
Bhitch made a milli in a day by doing what Billie's fans wanted her to do.
Some of them are hawks but some of them were also her fans that are in her age range.
If she has any kind of decent management, she should be able to stretch that mill for a while.
Chances are, she and her momma will just blow that money on bullshit (Birkin bags, etc.)
and she'll have to do more than strip on onlyfans.
Hoes will blow money at the first chance.
I wonder if this falls under her 360 deal?
I could see the label going after some of that if she used the name Bhad Bhabie to promote it or if she used any sites the label set up for her to promote it.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Yall believe this BS. LOL! Stop believing what you see Rappers or Music industry people do on camera. Smoke and mirrors my friends, for promotion.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Reel talk, I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a pimp disguised as a manager. The dudes her mother be around I was shocked. A little. I guess.
That Would be Her Mother...She Was Taking That Girl Around and Letting All the Industry/Influencer Types Have a Go at Her

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what did she do?by the time she's 25 she's going to be burnt and used the fuck up.....she hasn't been a child since she was on dr.phil,she runs her house hold and her mother.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i have to admit..............

that is the tackiest fuckin lacefront i've seen in a minute.
bitch got paper like that and cant do better? lol
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

g14L0h.jpg

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
You missed my point with the second part of the statement. I wasn't saying she herself was the best at anything, just when given the freedom, you can capitalize on anything in the US,which can be both good and bad.

Every white trash American ain't successful because they are white.

Meanwhile people like Cardi B and the stripper with the twitter movie are making bank and getting recognition.

Some people just get lucky and become successful.

Cardi B is the only rapping stripper in the game?
Eve stripped first.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There had to be more than this, right. Like she was riding multiple dildos, squirting all over the room and then 10 other girls came in as she left and had a naked pillow fight which turned into a pussy licking contest while this weird thing was no where in sight. How did this tired looking, long headed, weird ho get people to pay for subscriptions. I'm lost.

Well it's their money hopefully it was worth it.

Reactions: PJN

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There had to be more than this, right. Like she was riding multiple dildos, squirting all over the room and then 10 other girls came in as she left and had a naked pillow fight which turned into a pussy licking contest while this weird thing was no where in sight. How did this tired looking, long headed, weird ho get people to pay for subscriptions. I'm lost.

Well it's their money hopefully it was worth it.
Bella Thorne did pretty much the same thing on hers :rolleyes: since her and Abella Danger are friends she couldve been busting Bella wide open :lol: