WTF?!? Bhad Bhabie breaks the OnlyFans record by making over $1 million in just 6 hours

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bhad-Bhabie-Sexy-Ass.jpg

Bhad-Babie-Topless-Boobs-and-Nipple.jpeg

Bhad-Bhabie-Topless-Boobs.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Niggas that continue to post copyrighted shit on the main board.... Honestly don't give a fuck about BGOL. I'll just come out and say it...

If you are posting shit knowing that it appears on Google and that it has the potential to get a copyright strike then you don't give a shit what happens to the board .... and I can't fuck with you.

So if I come in a thread and I see you posted Premium shit up here.... then just know that you can't ask me for shit (ANYWHERE) on the board again...

Those who follow my threads and my requests know that at some point... You will likely need me for something.

You might not be banned from the board.... but I'll ban you.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas that continue to post copyrighted shit on the main board.... Honestly don't give a fuck about BGOL. I'll just come out and say it...

If you are posting shit knowing that it appears on Google and that it has the potential to get a copyright strike then you don't give a shit what happens to the board .... and I can't fuck with you.

So if I come in a thread and I see you posted Premium shit up here.... then just know that you can't ask me for shit (ANYWHERE) on the board again...

Those who follow my threads and my requests know that at some point... You will likely need me for something.

You might not be banned from the board.... but I'll ban you.

I said the same shit in the other thread with "celebrity" onlyfans posts. This shit will be shutdown with the quickness if people keep doing this dumb shit. :smh:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I said the same shit in the other thread with "celebrity" onlyfans posts. This shit will be shutdown with the quickness if people keep doing this dumb shit. :smh:

Give me the address for that thread... that shit needs to be immediately moved to the basement.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
eeennnn yeah - but is that the same as paying for it?
Yes because they're driving traffic to those sites.

Those who love the white women starring
Those who love fucking white women
Those who dream of being with white women
And those who are married to white women

They all repost, upload, and drive traffic to those sites which is the same as paying for it. Basically free promotion for blacked.com

It's gross

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes because they're driving traffic to those sites.

Those who love the white women starring
Those who love fucking white women
Those who dream of being with white women
And those who are married to white women

They all repost, upload, and drive traffic to those sites which is the same as paying for it. Basically free promotion for blacked.com

It's gross

Lmao@ "dream" of being with white women. White women are by far the easiest women to fuck...dream lol

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Lmao@ "dream" of being with white women. White women are by far the easiest women to fuck...dream lol
And black men happily whip their dicks out which also makes them the easiest to fuck. Black men are not desired they're fetishsized and preyed on like black women

And all it takes is a

Phat ass

Thats why white women, Hispanic, and many others have names like calling themselves "nig magnet" because of how ready these fools are to fuck anything moving.

Yes, dream

It's pitiful

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And black men happily whip their dicks out which also makes them the easiest to fuck. Black men are not desired they're fetishsized and preyed on like black women

And all it takes is a

Phat ass

Thats why white women, Hispanic, and many others have names like calling themselves "nig magnet" because of how ready these fools are to fuck anything moving.

Yes, dream

It's pitiful

Lots of personal opinions in your posts seems like you got some black male hate in your system.

Men in general fuck anything moving not just Black men.

I swear you're Lonestar29

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Lots of personal opinions in your posts seems like you got some black male hate in your system.

Men in general fuck anything moving not just Black men.

I swear you're Lonestar29
What did I say in my comment that was wrong?

No hate, but call it what it is too many black men are making themselves available all in the name of pussy.

And that ignorant ass line of other men do it too is tired because other men aren't walking stereotypes and don't seem to relish it the way black men do.

Cut the shit for a sec and let's be real. Look at this board and the way they pride themselves on being walking dicks to non black women, the. Try to reverse it on some goofy "women can't fuck men, only men can fuck women" :rolleyes2:

Like do you actually care about your image and the state of black men?

Or do all morals go out the window when nonblack women offer you some pussy?

Give a fuck what other races of men are doing. I care about black men.

Many of you care only about your dicks.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
U offering pussy now?
Why are you asking another man if they're offering pussy?

And I'm pointing out the irony that you fools will fuck even after you've made several post about your dislike for the girl.

Truly the easiest men alive to fuck smh

Do better, black man