WTF??? Kodak Black Says He Doesn’t Like His Own Skin Complexion or Dark Skin girls

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We've been generationally mind fucked for so long...that to some degree we're all affected by the endless conscious/sub-conscious self-hate we've been force fed since we got on the boat..

rose-garden.jpg

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
He sounds like a bunch of you dudes on BGOL.

OK now let me go read the excuses people are gonna make for him in here.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He sounds like a bunch of you dudes on BGOL.

OK now let me go read the excuses people are gonna make for him in here.
Your shtick is getting old.. and you are one of us "dudes" on bgol..idiot. is the name Darkman an antonym?

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Your shtick is getting old.. and you are one of us "dudes" on bgol..idiot. is the name Darkman an antonym?

Unlike a big chuck of you dudes on here I don't hate dark skinned women or Black women in general.

Do us all a favor and go shut the fuck up when adults are around.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Unlike a big chuck of you dudes on here I don't hate dark skinned women or Black women in general.

Do us all a favor and go shut the fuck up when adults are around.
Sure honey... but 90% of your post are about "guys on BGOL and their preferences"... that's a whole lot of dick watching my guy... just saying. But carry on my nigha, keep BGOL man watching.... adult style.
But as I said, I'm going to offer you the benefit of the doubt and assume that the name "Darkman" is an antonym( look it up) and your in real life a light skinned hoe... it would explain a whole lot...

Last edited:

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
Sure honey... but 90% of your post are about "guys on BGOL and their preferences"... that's a whole lot of dick watching my guy... just saying. But carry on my nigha, keep BGOL man watching.... adult style.

If you know that then that means 90% of you on here is watching me. Stop hugging my nuts so tight you're making my wife mad.

Whew hit dogs hollar when you point out their bullshit behavior.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you know that then that means 90% of you on here is watching me. Stop hugging my nuts so tight you're making my wife mad.

Whew hit dogs hollar when you point out their bullshit behavior.
Dumb ass nigha don't do math either.. :lol:
Pointing out behavior... you gotta be a female...