Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This game is fucking huge…. Easily the best Bethesda game ever. To me this is game of the year. I haven’t even tried an outpost yet… I’m hooked on ship building. There is just better feeling then building up your ship and walking up to you massive creation.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Side note … strongly suggest your character have empathy and high persuasion….. I’ve talked myself out of so many battles and got some factions to unify.

Right now… I randomly discovered a ship of humans that want to take over a paradise planet and now I’m trying to negotiate some shit.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Side note … strongly suggest your character have empathy and high persuasion….. I’ve talked myself out of so many battles and got some factions to unify.

Right now… I randomly discovered a ship of humans that want to take over a paradise planet and now I’m trying to negotiate some shit.
Won't be very useful for me as a ruthless space pirate who just wants to watch the galaxy burn.

:giggle: :devil2:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fire :yes:

F5R-knyX0AAhdH_

F5R-lStW4AAUYsN

F5R-luGW8AAn2DB

F5R-mP0WoAAnmP2

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I need this

I got something like this from a mission that I finished last night... but I can't even fly it yet cause I'm not ranked high enough in my piloting skill. I need to down 13 more ships to rank up.

So right now I've got this damn beast in my fleet and it's just collecting dust.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Stuck on Neon trying to make some money. I took a gun from a smuggler on a random planet who thought I was the courier. So now when I try to leave these goons in 3 ships fuck me up if I don't pay them 100k. And they won't take the gun back because the deadline for the buyer passed. Trying to build my shields and grav drive up to either fight them or jump to a planet where you can't attack me (hopefully) with the security scans.