Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Now that I think about it, I did hear a NPC talking about checking your ship for tiny creatures after being docked for so long. Never knew it could actually happen.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Still trying to wrap my head around the IGN 7….. there is no fucking way this game is a 7. It is literally all any one is talking about in my timeline.

A nigga is sitting at work and all I fucking think about is how many bounties I need to take on so I can afford this B class reactor … to help me turn the Raza into a full gunship

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Still trying to wrap my head around the IGN 7….. there is no fucking way this game is a 7. It is literally all any one is talking about in my timeline.

A nigga is sitting at work and all I fucking think about is how many bounties I need to take on so I can afford this B class reactor … to help me turn the Raza into a full gunship
IGN is a Joke...They Give Copy and Paste Madden 7-7.5 and Say That EA is Taking Small Steps in the Right Direction EVERY Year

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I just had the most epic random fire fight in this abandoned hanger on this random planet against what had to be at least 30 to 40 pirates ….. took every med pack that I had and it took an hour to get through and it all started from… “hey I wonder what’s in this occupied cave…

This game is fantastic… 10/10

I haven’t been this hooked since Guardians of the galaxy.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Don't use your weapon racks in the ships yet. At least not the Razorleaf. I put all my best shottys on display and turned to talk to Sarah. Turned back around and them bitches GONE. I hadn't even left the room!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man looking at peoples ship designs and jesus...... I need to know where they are finding these ship mods.

0x6wyuh1yvmb1.jpg
gfcuw7qwgwmb1.png
9apx3umlzxmb1.png