Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
GAME FUCKING CHANGER for the ship builders

249917893c674f07bf7771f351908e5a_w200.gif

I just spent all week ranking this shit up! :angry:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
last night.... randomly ended up in a star system where there was a rehabilitation center ran by criminals and ended up down a two hour rabbit hole. This game is just Life right now.

Also because of the money glitch.... I have now created my first true Warship..... Starkiller 1A.

I'm not even trying to use this sucker to jack other ships.... It's all about MASS Destruction. I've put the best reactor money can buy for a Class C at my current Rank. Shit is a gawd damn tank and I was still able to figure out how to keep my mobility at 60.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
last night.... randomly ended up in a star system where there was a rehabilitation center ran by criminals and ended up down a two hour rabbit hole. This game is just Life right now.

Also because of the money glitch.... I have now created my first true Warship..... Starkiller 1A.

I'm not even trying to use this sucker to jack other ships.... It's all about MASS Destruction. I've put the best reactor money can buy for a Class C at my current Rank. Shit is a gawd damn tank and I was still able to figure out how to keep my mobility at 60.
system name?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I snitched on Mathis during the Crimson Fleet mission, now dude is hunting me lol.

Dude got a fleet of ships looking for revenge. Love this game lol.

This game is just fantastic…

Anybody who has played less then 50 hours should never review this game… hell I’d say 100 hours at this point.

I think I’m at hour 30 and I’m still only level 29. I haven’t played the main quest in 4 days now…
It’s all the other shit. Even going to random systems… I’m finding shit.

Also I’ve learned the hard way that when you start the Crimson fleet mission and randomly drop into a Crimson Fleet hideout in an abandoned hanger…
“Do not go in guns blazing” cause that bounty gets insane.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This game is just fantastic…

Anybody who has played less then 50 hours should never review this game… hell I’d say 100 hours at this point.

I think I’m at hour 30 and I’m still only level 29. I haven’t played the main quest in 4 days now…
It’s all the other shit. Even going to random systems… I’m finding shit.

Also I’ve learned the hard way that when you start the Crimson fleet mission and randomly drop into Crimson Fleet hideout in an abandoned hanger…
“Do not go in guns blazing” cause that bounty gets insane.
crimson fleet membership has quite a few privileges

after that quest I'd rather kill UC and Freestar and deal with the bounty / jail than mess with the fleet

also invest in intimidation social skill

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but... why is it the brother that always gets killed first?

If you are talking about the High Price to Pay mission, see the next spoiler. If not, no one is dead, yet.

It depends on the action you take. I stayed at the lodge and Sarah was killed. I kind of wish it went the other way because Barret is mad zesty.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I finally went home to see my parents. Bethesda made him look like Geoffrey the butler from Fresh Prince lol

geoffrey-orgulho.gif

Dude said he makes a mean snickerdoodle lol.

They gave me a ship, pistol and my grandparents old armor. Should've done this mission way earlier.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I finally went home to see my parents. Bethesda made him look like Geoffrey the butler from Fresh Prince lol

geoffrey-orgulho.gif

Dude said he makes a mean snickerdoodle lol.

They gave me a ship, pistol and my grandparents old armor. Should've done this mission way earlier.
Where are our damn parents? I haven't been home yet lol

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Staying away from ship building and mining until i finish the game. Ill save it for new game plus. So much things to do in this game.