Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Serious PR campaign to get Cyberpunk back on track. FOH! My excitement for the game died when it came out. And now its too late for me to go back. Too much to do. Yakuza is about to come out as well as Spidey and Lies of P is here.

They're just doing marketing for the DLC since it's not free.

The game was a mess on consoles when it launched but it should be fine now on PS5 and XSX/XSS.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

F6fzgjeagAAFE7U

F6fzhf9a0AAtozb

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Serious PR campaign to get Cyberpunk back on track. FOH! My excitement for the game died when it came out. And now its too late for me to go back. Too much to do. Yakuza is about to come out as well as Spidey and Lies of P is here.

Cyberpunk has been back on track and if this update is what everyone says it is, it'll only add to what is an already all time fun game.

It's a great game with a great story and I highly recommend it, a lot of the lingering complaints seem to have been fixed in this dlc so I'm excited.

Also I'm seeing a lot of people suggest a new playthrough for phantom Library(definitely my plan in a few years when I'm done with starfield lol) but it's a good time to start fresh and none of the games you mentioned will take that much time so you're in a good spot.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Cyberpunk has been back on track and if this update is what everyone says it is, it'll only add to what is an already all time fun game.

It's a great game with a great story and I highly recommend it, a lot of the lingering complaints seem to have been fixed in this dlc so I'm excited.

Also I'm seeing a lot of people suggest a new playthrough for phantom Library(definitely my plan in a few years when I'm done with starfield lol) but it's a good time to start fresh and none of the games you mentioned will take that much time so you're in a good spot.
Yakuza has damn near Bethesda amounts of side quests. Goofy ones but still :lol: