Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - A New Dawn | Halo Studios

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Phantom Liberty.. why didnt CDPR make Cyberpunk 2077 like this from jump..?

Those Max-Tec mofos are no joke..
I don't like 2.0. My hacker focused character is not good. I'm getting wiped out quick as hell.

I used to mop the floor with Max-Tec, now I can barely last 10 minutes against them.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I got the aurora recipe and a pharma workbench on my ship :dance:

Now to see if I can sell it to anyone besides the trade authority.
:eek: you can manufacture Aurora? Wtf.

Oh well, guess imma go full Heisenberg, I was trying to do a crime free playthrough on my first run but I got busted leaving neon city after doing a bunch of Aurora at the club watching people dance slow lol I forgot I still had a few hits in my inventory. :smh: (spoilers) now I got kidnapped by space pigs and forced to go undercover, I wonder what else this effects?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I don't like 2.0. My hacker focused character is not good. I'm getting wiped out quick as hell.

I used to mop the floor with Max-Tec, now I can barely last 10 minutes against them.
I'm sure those Russian YouTube boys will come up with some broken hacker builds soon enough.

Haven't gotten to play thanks to starfield, I'm more a sandavistan hack and slash cyber samurai type. Super satisfying build.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure those Russian YouTube boys will come up with some broken hacker builds soon enough.

Haven't gotten to play thanks to starfield, I'm more a sandavistan hack and slash cyber samurai type. Super satisfying build.
They nerfed Intelligence long before 2.0 actually. In the 1st version, you could quickhack multiple enemies with most mods. They would all spread.

I think I was around level 20 where I no longer needed to fire a shot & could wipe out all enemies. Until you get to Adam Smasher. Even [Don't Fear] The Reaper was a cakewalk.

I think update 1.0 or 1.5 limited all mods except a couple from spreading to multiple enemies. The game became more difficult but I could still wreak shop.

2.0 is a different story. Level 50 has me getting handled by MaxTac now. They are absolute damage sponges. Maybe once I get to 60 I can upgrade weapons. Intelligence used up all of my perks.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whew-meme.gif

Last edited: