Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Got you, I plan on trying it out again the coming months.

It probably didn't help that I started playing at the height of the COVID pandemic and quarantining last year :lol:
Turn all of the difficulty sliders down until you get the hang of it then turn up what you want. It tells you what will change. But stay away from Lethal difficulty. I have done like 20+ runs and I can't do that shit. It's fuckin insane.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Turn all of the difficulty sliders down until you get the hang of it then turn up what you want. It tells you what will change. But stay away from Lethal difficulty. I have done like 20+ runs and I can't do that shit. It's fuckin insane.

I'm gonna play for the first time tonight. Should I favor a particular type of survivor starting out?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna play for the first time tonight. Should I favor a particular type of survivor starting out?
What matters is that you get a good range of folks with a set 6th skill. Stamina, fighting and shooting and all that will increase on its own. You need a computer person to get more outposts by upgrading your command center. A gardener if you have a garden, a mechanic to use the auto shop, a medic for your hospital. Some folks come with a skill. Some folks have a free spot to teach them. Some folks have that spot filled with something dumb. But if they bring something tp the group (check their personality), keep them alive. Like if someone's personality says always irritable and steals, then they will cause issues so they potentially can be expendable.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Also State of Decay is a game that wants you to keep playing. I have 50 saved characters and unlocked the perks for most of the difficulties. So I can start a map with folks beatin zombies asses while all of my bases automatically have power and water. And before you finish a run, fill the pockets of your survivors. All of them. When you save them for next time and start a new map, everything in their pockets comes with them to make it easier.

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
Also State of Decay is a game that wants you to keep playing. I have 50 saved characters and unlocked the perks for most of the difficulties. So I can start a map with folks beatin zombies asses while all of my bases automatically have power and water. And before you finish a run, fill the pockets of your survivors. All of them. When you save them for next time and start a new map, everything in their pockets comes with them to make it easier.

Thanks for the info. Been wanting to play this for a while.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Appreciate all this info. Can finally enjoy the game again

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to start over... I like this game...I been watch dogs 2...I love that game. Much better than legion

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

E63F5POWEAMTcLU