Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what the fuck is dude talking about in this tweet… AngryJoe was hardcore Xbox for years and only switched to PS because of the Shit show from the Xbox one launch.. joe was pissed.

Nah Joe is quick to go at Xbox, Madden and 2K. But he will say little to nothing when it comes to Sony. He's been like that for years now. Where's all his Angry youtube vids when Sony does some anti consumer shit?

The only Youtube channels that stay some what consistent are Skillup, ACG.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Nah Joe is quick to go at Xbox, Madden and 2K. But he will say little to nothing when it comes to Sony. He's been like that for years now. Where's all his Angry youtube vids when Sony does some anti consumer shit?

The only Youtube channels that stay some what consistent are Skillup, ACG.

Joe didn't even really play Playstation before the xbox one came out... that's what I meant..

The video that's in the documentary was Joe talking about the Xbox one. When that video came out he wasn't a Shrill for Playstation...

Joe was a huge Xbox 360 fan.

I'm not talking about his video's now... I'm talking about the Angry joe during the Xbox One release.

This Joe....

He was pissed

95% of his reviews over 8 years ago were Xbox 360 games and PC games

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This gawd damn Halo Infinite is fucking crack rock….. I don’t think I’ve ever died this much in a Halo game.

you need your fucking big boy pants to take on two Hunters in this game. Jesus….

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
This. I fucked around and stayed up later than a mofo. Negro dragging. I am skipping running this morning. :smh:

Man All I can think about is this game...

It's crazy but the shit reminds me of the first time I played Shadow of Modor...

All I could think about was.... coming up with Battle Plans for how i'm going to take out some shit and I do the same thing in Halo.

Like I really had to step back and game plan on how I was going to take out the two hunters protecting one of the Anti Aircraft guns....

Cause I was getting murdered...

Fucking Heroic level doesn't make any sense... I've got no clue how dudes are doing this on Legendary..

These hunters are worse then the damn bosses...

At least you have gaps to come up with a game plan...

Hunters are fucking relentless and they are smart as shit. Them and the fucking Red Brutes that just run at you like fucking Demons!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also a tip... The thruster is fucking useless... Its so much easier to just use the grappling hook to quick escape

I think my one big complaint with Halo is that it desperately needs quick keys on the console...

When you are in the heat of battle... you don't have time to remember all the shit to pull up the different grenades or gadgets... For me it grapple hook or die and whatever grenade that I have..

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Man All I can think about is this game...

It's crazy but the shit reminds me of the first time I played Shadow of Modor...

All I could think about was.... coming up with Battle Plans for how i'm going to take out some shit and I do the same thing in Halo.

Like I really had to step back and game plan on how I was going to take out the two hunters protecting one of the Anti Aircraft guns....

Cause I was getting murdered...

Fucking Heroic level doesn't make any sense... I've got no clue how dudes are doing this on Legendary..

These hunters are worse then the damn bosses...

At least you have gaps to come up with a game plan...

Hunters are fucking relentless and they are smart as shit. Them and the fucking Red Brutes that just run at you like fucking Demons!!
No way I'm playing this on Legendary, I am not a sadist. I know what you mean. It's like the first time I played Zelda the ocarina of time. Shit is all consuming.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Also a tip... The thruster is fucking useless... Its so much easier to just use the grappling hook to quick escape

I think my one big complaint with Halo is that it desperately needs quick keys on the console...

When you are in the heat of battle... you don't have time to remember all the shit to pull up the different grenades or gadgets... For me it grapple hook or die and whatever grenade that I have..
That heat have negros thumbs tied.