Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People use credit cards every day. We don’t say that about them.

Actually we do. The amount of credit card debt in the country is Horrendous. Minority communities are preyed upon by companies With high interest rates and other tricks, Rent-A-Center’s and All that other bullshit.....I can see TONS of young Minority men uneducated about credit Fucking Themselves up with this crap can’t buy a house at 28 cuz you fucked your credit up for an xbox at 18-24

If you can’t pay 299 or 499 or you can’t just put 75-100 to the side every 2 weeks......pass

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Frame rate and Image quality.

Some games on the Xbox One S would struggle to do 1080p at 30fps at what would be medium/low settings on the PC.

The Series S should deliver solid 1080p/60fps gaming at high/ultra settings with effects like ray tracing.

Plus faster load times due to the faster storage.

At $300 with financing, these will sell like hot cakes.

Bruh any kat that’s into frame rates Ray tracing image quality Etc ain’t checking for the fucking Series S :roflmao: .....come on now

my son laughed when I Jokingly told him I was getting him a S.....he’s fucking 13

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
People finance cell phones, TVs, and computers all the time.. Microsoft is fucking smart for doing this...

Doesn’t this include Xbox live and gamepass... so a two year commitment to gamepass.. pricing S this way increases the monthly subscriber base for the true system that is gamepass.

It’s fucking brilliant.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We both know that's not how this society functions.

It doesn’t have to be that way.

I wish I knew what I know now when I was 21. My brother at 17 got his day 1 ps5 money if it’s $599 ready. Dude got the iPhone 11 Pro Max $1k payed cash off a Chick-fil-A job. You a grown ass man hyped about Financing $299.......something went wrong

that’s just my 2 cents

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Bruh any kat that’s into frame rates Ray tracing image quality Etc ain’t checking for the fucking Series S :roflmao: .....come on now

my son laughed when I Jokingly told him I was getting him a S.....he’s fucking 13
Sounds like your kid is a uppity brat. Some of your comments though i can see where he might have picked it up from

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
It doesn’t have to be that way.

I wish I knew what I know now when I was 21. My brother at 17 got his day 1 ps5 money if it’s $599 ready. Dude got the iPhone 11 Pro Max $1k payed cash off a Chick-fil-A job. You a grown ass man hyped about Financing $299.......something went wrong

that’s just my 2 cents
What bills does he pay and how many kids does he have?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

You're making it sound like anyone who's into that would build a $10k gaming rig. Not everyone has that kind of money.

Plenty of people can't afford a $500 console either. You check for the things you can afford.

The Series S was meant to be a decent upgrade over the One S not necessarily the One X.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're making it sound like anyone who's into that would build a $10k gaming rig. Not everyone has that kind of money.

Plenty of people can't afford a $500 console either. You check for the things you can afford.

The Series S was meant to be a decent upgrade over the One S not necessarily the One X.

Nobody is talking about a 10k rig. I’m a Basic Gamer I’m going next gen for next gen shit. I’d rather stay on this Gen then waste money on that silly bullshit

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your parents never threw something on a credit card for the holidays?

My parents were both Officers in the Military I doubt it. I don’t use credit for the holidays. Its your money and credit do you I personally think it’s silly to Finance a gaming system Sorry

that’s some broke people shit

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They might have to take a hit and bundle the external card.

EhZaFdYX0AQZp7U

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My parents were both Officers in the Military I doubt it. I don’t use credit for the holidays. Its your money and credit do you I personally think it’s silly to Finance a gaming system Sorry

I'm good, I'm just speaking in general.
A lot of kids are going to want a new system come xmas.
It's just another way to get it in more people's homes.
They already do it at places like renta center.
Microsoft is making it easier and including their services.
Smart move.
Do we even know the interest rate ?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

feb29

Charlie Pearce 6 months ago (edited)

I think Microsoft understands its market with a lower end version of the new Xbox. There are a lot of people whos main TV is a cheap 1080p set from the local supermarket. There's an even bigger market of kids gaming in bedroom on cheap 20-32inch 1080p TVs. The power of the Series X would be utterly wasted on them. Sell them something they can afford, for the screen they have... and when they are ready to upgrade to a 4k 60hz screen - you can sell them another console.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

true lol

Microsoft could hurt Sony if they drop the series X to $450. $499 is not confirmed yet.

Sony is supposed to release their price tomorrow.. I figure that xbox is going to drop the Series X price right after that.

Today was the first shot though ... I can't see Sony releasing their digital model for $299. They can't afford that type of lose.

Also the more I think about it... the more I think that the Microsoft financing model is going to be a huge this Christmas.

It's much easier to tell a parent .. Hey you can get your son a new Xbox for 499 at 34 a month and it includes 24 months of game pass and xbox live. That's an insane bargain.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would anybody buy the S shits not even 4K....and if you have to Finance a video game console your Priorities aren’t in the right place.
dude no disrespect but everybody isnt in a comfortable position like you.there's people struggling and a game system might make them feel normal and it passes the times when you dont have much.yea to most people the $35 a month sounds crazy but to the rest of us its a blessing because they get to play something new with their friends that might have more than them.shouldn't look down on the less fortunate people.some kind of way im gonna get the $499 system just because i like owning my systems so if i have to sell a few thing to get it then thats what i am going to do.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Sony is supposed to release their price tomorrow.. I figure that xbox is going to drop the Series X price right after that.

Today was the first shot though ... I can't see Sony releasing their digital model for $299. They can't afford that type of lose.

Also the more I think about it... the more I think that the Microsoft financing model is going to be a huge this Christmas.

It's much easier to tell a parent .. Hey you can get your son a new Xbox for 499 at 34 a month and it includes 24 months of game pass and xbox live. That's an insane bargain.

Then with game pass, you really don't have to buy a bunch of games. You can pay 35 for the first month, buy two AAA games, then 35 the next month, your kid is set up for Christmas and all you spent was $200.

Versus paying 300 for the console, then buying games and Gold.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
People finance cell phones, TVs, and computers all the time.. Microsoft is fucking smart for doing this...

Doesn’t this include Xbox live and gamepass... so a two year commitment to gamepass.. pricing S this way increases the monthly subscriber base for the true system that is gamepass.

It’s fucking brilliant.

If this is real ?

Imma pre order the 299 right now if possible

I never owned an x box Sony my whole life

in fact i just finally found my p2 with like 40 games and my neighbor gave my kids his p3 with games cause he moving due to the pandemic.

Money is tight right now and that is EXACTLY in my price range

its perfect cause i aint a gam4er like that and honestly wouldn't notice 4k much my kids got switch already so this would be a good entryway smart move by Microsoft they targeted me specifically

Thank you for explaining cause i could do that 34 a month for the 499 and budget that out.

That gives parents a ton of options.

Wow i wonder what Sony gonna do.?

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once more if you have to finance something materialistic thats $299 or $499 go ahead and pass it up.
says who?
Wait until Sony says they're doing it and it'll be the greatest thing ever
yep lol those sony boys will praise it like nothing else.

well bro guess i am a broke person them .i had a stroke and i raise my 3 children and take care of business the best way i know how with nobody to help me out but if push came to shove and i had to do the $35 a month then i would because i dont have it like you and a lot of yall on here but the things i want thats for me like this game system i will get it.like i said no disrespect just telling you all you have can be gone as fast as you got it.be humble and respect the fact that normal people have it rough but it dont make us bad and dumb people.