Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Then with game pass, you really don't have to buy a bunch of games. You can pay 35 for the first month, buy two AAA games, then 35 the next month, your kid is set up for Christmas and all you spent was $200.

Versus paying 300 for the console, then buying games and Gold.

It really is an insane bargain .... and the Series S will be $25 a month.

THat $35 number is if you want the Xbox Series X.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dude no disrespect but everybody isnt in a comfortable position like you.there's people struggling and a game system might make them feel normal and it passes the times when you dont have much.yea to most people the $35 a month sounds crazy but to the rest of us its a blessing because they get to play something new with their friends that might have more than them.shouldn't look down on the less fortunate people.some kind of way im gonna get the $499 system just because i like owning my systems so if i have to sell a few thing to get it then thats what i am going to do.

Besides Systematic racism dumbass logic is another reason we’re so far back from other races in this country. If you’re Struggling a fucking video game system should be the last thing on your mind. Go get another fucking job, start a Hustle instead of wasting time with a fucking video game. I just read these games are going to cost $70 a piece y’all going to Finance the games too? High speed Internet? It’s not about looking down on people it’s about wanting better For people, Finance a college education, a house, a car not a fucking video game system. Unless you’re 12 that shit should be embarrassing

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
If this is real ?

Imma pre order the 299 right now if possible I never owned an x box Sony my whole life in fact i just finally found my p2 with like 40 games and my neighbor gave my kids his p3 with games cause he moving due to the pandemic. Money is tight right now and that is EXACTLY in my price range is perfect cause i aint a gam4er like that and honestly wouldn't notice 4k much my kids got switch already so this would be a good entryway smart move by Microsoft they targeted me specifically

Thank you for explaining cause i could do that 34 a month for the 499 and budget that out. That gives parents a ton of options. Wow i wonder what sony gonna do.?

I think you are the crowd that Xbox is marketing this for ....

It really is an insane bargain ... especially if this includes xcloud as well.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
says who?
yep lol those sony boys will praise it like nothing else.
well bro guess i am a broke person them .i had a stroke and i raise my 3 children and take care of business the best way i know how with nobody to help me out but if push came to shove and i had to do the $35 a month then i would because i dont have it like you and a lot of yall on here but the things i want thats for me like this game system i will get it.like i said no disrespect just telling you all you have can be gone as fast as you got it.be humble and respect the fact that normal people have it rough but it dont make us bad and dumb people.

see Previous post

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Besides Systematic racism dumbass logic is another reason we’re so far back from other races in this country. If you’re Struggling a fucking video game system should be the last thing on your mind. Go get another fucking job, start a Hustle instead of wasting time with a fucking video game. I just read these games are going to cost $70 a piece y’all going to Finance the games too? High speed Internet? It’s not about looking down on people it’s about wanting better For people, Finance a college education, a house, a car not a fucking video game system. Unless you’re 12 that shit should be embarrassing

I hear you and as a BK attorney believe me I get it...

I'll be buying both systems in cash

but I also know that a lot of people can't afford to do that.. just like some can't afford to buy a phone.

I think that I look at Microsoft's model differently because while you are paying a monthly price for this .... you also get 24 months of gamepass, xbox live and probably xcloud when it releases. To play online you have to pay for Xbox live anyway and if you have gamepass or gamepass ultimate that is an additional cost. Game pass Ultimate is 15 dollars. So you will be paying about 10 dollars more a month to include the console or 15 or 20 dollars a month for the Series X.

You technically want even need to buy a game for awhile when you get this because of gamepass ... plus your old games will be playable on the Xbox series X.

That's an incredible bargain. Like if I was a college kid ... I'd jump on this.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I am curious about 1 thing about the finance model ..

I wonder if Microsoft adds a security interest in these agreements ... I just can't Microsoft allowing all these systems out in the wind and letting a simple BK filing be enough to allow one to keep the system without having to pay for it.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you and as a BK attorney believe me I get it...

I'll be buying both systems in cash

but I also know that a lot of people can't afford to do that.. just like some can't afford to buy a phone.

I think that I look at Microsoft's model differently because while you are paying a monthly price for this .... you also get 24 months of gamepass, xbox live and probably xcloud when it releases. To play online you have to pay for Xbox live anyway and if you have gamepass or gamepass ultimate that is an additional cost. Game pass Ultimate is 15 dollars. So you will be paying about 10 dollars more a month to include the console or 15 or 20 dollars a month for the Series X.

You technically want even need to buy a game for awhile when you get this because of gamepass ... plus your old games will be playable on the Xbox series X.

That's an incredible bargain. Like if I was a college kid ... I'd jump on this.

I get it I just can’t condone it. If I couldn’t pay cash for something that’s 300 I don’t need that in my life at that point. That’s just my logic. If any of my bro’s said they were going to Finance a gaming system I’d just buy the shit for them and be like get me back when you can. But it’s y’all dough do you

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im getting the Series X that RTX 3080 and, i might cop the Series S for my niece's. (need to know if they will bundle the expansion card)

AMD should announce their new cards this week to shake things up, lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I understand what you saying and you right

But we talking the reality of the situation and if this is smart on Microsoft end and if its reasonable to the consumer and so far it seems both are achieved here. But financial literacy is something sadly we as a people black AND white and in between need to strive for more of

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when i say i struggle im talking about i have the basics to live.rent lights food gas,children taking care of there clothes etc.this system is for me bro so i will do what i have to do to get it.like i said i had a stroke and the drs say playing games is good for people that have had strokes.it keeps my mind sharp.i have high speed internet as well.all i am saying is you're looking silly with the things you're saying but its cool im blessed and will be blessed cause im a good person and i take care of mines.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ehad-cYWoAAO1C2

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So if developers are all ready impressed with the power of the S .. WHAT WOULD THE SERIES X DO FOR THEM? Can't wait to get the Series X!!