Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
EA has squandered IPs like Mass Effect for years and it's finally catching up to them like Sony. Mass Effect should have its own studio just making multiple types of games. So much lore just wasted.

I swear I wish we could go back in time and convince Microsoft to buy the Mass Effect IP like they did with Gears..

Or better yet… not let BioWare go. Of all the studios… BioWare was the one they should have never let go.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Well...I guess no more NBA live.
I think the last NBA Live was 19' and I honestly still play that sometimes. I have 2k 22 & 24, but I'm still more inclined to jump on NBA Live 19'.

2k has built such a detailed simulation of basketball that the game just isn't that fun. I still like my basketball videos games to have some cartoonist elements to it.

The 2k simulation just makes me want to put the controller down, go to the park, and ball for real. Fuck a simulation.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I think the last NBA Live was 19' and I honestly still play that sometimes. I have 2k 22 & 24, but I'm still more inclined to jump on NBA Live 19'.

2k has built such a detailed simulation of basketball that the game just isn't that fun. I still like my basketball videos games to have some cartoonist elements to it.

The 2k simulation just makes me want to put the controller down, go to the park, and ball for real. Fuck a simulation.
yup

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’ve got another spin on this toys for Bob shit…
If Microsoft does enter a partership with them on a new IP… I think this means that this IP wouldn’t have to fall under the Microsoft/ Unisoft cloud gaming deal if Xbox wanted to put this IP on game pass.