Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Man I don’t know what’s going on with Timdog but his downfall on Twitter has been one of the most fascinating things that I’ve seen in a minute.

Todays Pony shit is the digital foundry post about xcloud being worse then Ps+ cloud …..

But yet digital foundry refuses to point out that you can only play ps+ on a ps5, ps4 or PC … and xcloud can be played fucking almost anywhere.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Like this is fucking Stupid

This is exactly why I hate digital foundry…

I’ve had zero issues with xcloud… I can literally open the web app on my phone right now and play killer instinct in 4 minutes…

While I’ve had problems just getting the PS+ app to even open on my PC … let alone get it to recognize my controller.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also I just noticed something… PS5 games can only be streamed to be played on a PS5… while xcloud allows you to play Series X games designed for a series X… on an Xbox one if you wanted. Fucking digital foundry man

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ps5 is the fucking worse…. Why does remote play have to be so complicated? I can’t get it to work for shit.. Also the PS+ pc app is horseshit.. I can’t get it to recognize my controller even though the same controller works for xcloud

But this remote play bs is pissing me off.. I was hoping to use my backbone to play some PlayStation when I go out of town this weekend.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ps5 is the fucking worse…. Why does remote play have to be so complicated? I can’t get it to work for shit.. Also the PS+ pc app is horseshit.. I can’t get it to recognize my controller even though the same controller works for xcloud

But this remote play bs is pissing me off.. I was hoping to use my backbone to play some PlayStation when I go out of town this weekend.

As soon as I said that.. it finally connected after 30 minutes!!!