Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Price is going to be the main issue Xbox Series X may have beefy specs but it looks really expensive and Sony may actually hit the $399 mark for the PS5. I figured the backwards compatibility rumor was a stretch.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Last of Us delay makes sense. But yea I'm not excited for any jargon that Sony is saying about the system. Show it to me first. Then we can talk.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're a fool if you spend $500 to play old ass games. That's nothing to brag or be excited about when that is a selling point. Xbox One's main problem was the lack of first party exclusives, so they need to focus on getting devs that can push out something magnificent. All that power and they haven't put out a game that looks better than Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn, which came out three fucking years ago.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Those faster drives won't yield more fps. The only advantage I can see is the reduction of loading times in some games.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're a fool if you spend $500 to play old ass games. That's nothing to brag or be excited about when that is a selling point. Xbox One's main problem was the lack of first party exclusives, so they need to focus on getting devs that can push out something magnificent. All that power and they haven't put out a game that looks better than Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn, which came out three fucking years ago.

Every console coming out now should have backwards compatibility from the jump. That's the selling point that most gamers wanted when they herd new systems were coming. Only a fool would argue against it.

"All that power and they haven't put out a game that looks better than Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn, which came out three fucking years ago"

So Horizon looks beter then Gears? really dude?

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every console coming out now should have backwards compatibility from the jump. That's the selling point that most gamers wanted when they herd new systems were coming. Only a fool would argue against it.

"All that power and they haven't put out a game that looks better than Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn, which came out three fucking years ago"

So Horizon looks beter then Gears? really dude?

Good brother...the selling point that most gamers wanted is backwards compat? What's the point of even releasing a new system, if the most wanted feature of your console, is making it do exactly what the current system does now?!?! Where is the new shit?!

Fucking yes!! Are you kidding me dude? Gears is the same drab post apocalyptic shit we've seen for the last four games. Horizon looks way better than Gears 5.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good brother...the selling point that most gamers wanted is backwards compat? What's the point of even releasing a new system, if the most wanted feature of your console, is making it do exactly what the current system does now?!?! Where is the new shit?!

Fucking yes!! Are you kidding me dude? Gears is the same drab post apocalyptic shit we've seen for the last four games. Horizon looks way better than Gears 5.

Backwards compatibility was one of the features. A lot people (even on this board) asked will they be able to bring their games that they paid thousands of dollar on to the new system. What gamer would spend thousands on a library of games and not see backwards compatibility as a huge selling point to buying a new system....... beside you :hmm:

And you said

"All that power and they haven't put out a game that looks better than Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn, which came out three fucking years ago. "

I responded with and tech analysis that shows the power, and proves your dead wrong. Just say you were wrong and keep it moving. :smh:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek2: they want to play old games i can't believe it. :hmm: fools :hmm:

What new console features are important to gamers?

"Those three features posted similar middle-of-the-pack numbers. Motion controls were important to 49% of all surveyed gamers and 57% of console gamers. Backwards compatibility was important to 48% of all surveyed gamers and 59% of the console crowd. Playing physical games was important to 47% of all surveyed gamers, and 58% of console gamers."

5 things gamers want from the PlayStation 5

Support for older games
"Yosha Riley, 21, a college student from Orlando, Florida, said he wanted to be able to play games like "Metal Gear Solid" from the original PlayStation and older "Persona" games from the PS2 on the new console.
"That is basically my wishlist. The PS4 is already everything I want feature-wise, besides the backwards compatibility," said Riley. "So for the most part, I just want a stronger PS5. What really will win me personally over is when they start presenting their exclusives. I'm so excited to see what the Sony studios will be able to do with the extra power."

Last edited:

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Price is going to be the main issue Xbox Series X may have beefy specs but it looks really expensive and Sony may actually hit the $399 mark for the PS5. I figured the backwards compatibility rumor was a stretch.

IDK, the specs for that SSD probably adds more cost than the faster chips.

I think you are comparing graphics tech to art. Tech wise gears is way better than horizon. However, horizon does have a much better art style.

I'm guessing you haven't played it, gears 5 does stay consistent with the series, but they had some very nice varied colorful environments.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Backwards compatibility was one of the features. A lot people (even on this board) asked will they be able to bring their games that they paid thousands of dollar on to the new system. What gamer would spend thousands on a library of games and not see backwards compatibility as a huge selling point to buying a new system....... beside you :hmm:

And you said

"All that power and they haven't put out a game that looks better than Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn, which came out three fucking years ago. "

I responded with and tech analysis that shows the power, and proves your dead wrong. Just say you were wrong and keep it moving. :smh:
I didn't see a tech analysis fam.

I would also like to apologize if I came off as a dickhead. I was playing drinking games on video chat with my coworkers and i was half a bottle of vodka in.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Well with Phil Spencer's recent comments Imma go out on a limb and say Microsoft might release it for $399. They may just eat the 100 dollars on each unit to catch Sony slipping.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

EVB2v8GXsAARp8o

Last edited: