Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

EVB5WeDUMAEox7_

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Backwards compatibility was one of the features. A lot people (even on this board) asked will they be able to bring their games that they paid thousands of dollar on to the new system. What gamer would spend thousands on a library of games and not see backwards compatibility as a huge selling point to buying a new system....... beside you :hmm:

And you said

"All that power and they haven't put out a game that looks better than Sony's Horizon Zero Dawn, which came out three fucking years ago. "

I responded with and tech analysis that shows the power, and proves your dead wrong. Just say you were wrong and keep it moving. :smh:

I'm late to the party, but fuck yeah Backwards compatibility is the number 1 selling point. Anyone that doesn't see that.... is not looking at the comments on Twitter.

There is a reason why Retro gaming and emulation is still huge.... Gamers especially older gamers.. love to be able to go back and play their collection..

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold the front door... This is an Xbox controller

Come on fam.....

I always liked having the 2 joy sticks close to each other vs how xbox has them spaced....I can't go back to that.... I play my son on Xbox One and be all over the damn place, haha

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Come on fam.....

I always liked having the 2 joy sticks close to each other vs how xbox has them spaced....I can't go back to that.... I play my son on Xbox One and be all over the damn place, haha

Man I cant take play the PlayStation controller for more then an hour before my hand starts hurting. That’s why my PS4 pro is basically a place that props up my Nvidia shield. I actually play my shield more then my PS4 cause I can play my PC games on it.

Since the PS5 is basically an Xbox controller.. it might get more playing time when I get it.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I don't keep up with this shit much but wasn't the XBox controller the main thing that people who preferred Playstation used to shit on?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Xbox controller is one of the highest trending topics in my twitter trends today..

Man Sony is getting creamed on this controller...

Also how can do you have the controller before showing the system.

Yep, been trending between 1 and 2 for almost 3 hours now.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't keep up with this shit much but wasn't the XBox controller the main thing that people who preferred Playstation used to shit on?

Nah not me...

I give MS props they spent big $$ R&Ding their first controller. The form factor is the best part...it sits well in the hand....with the PS controllers being too narrow / hands hurting after a few hours is the biggest complaint I've heard.

But the button layout / configuration on the Xbox controller is shitty to me...

And honestly I don't play for hours and hours like I used to, so hand fatigue is not an issue for me

Last edited:

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Back in the Duke days maybe

But I think Xbox controllers have been better ever since the s controller that followed the Duke.

However, I prefer asymmetric sticks so i may be bias

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dang Linus is up here agreeing with us that it looks like an Xbox controller.. Linus has 10 fucking million Subscribers on Youtube...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

I was peeping this story this morning...

I tell you this... If Sony sells this thing for $550 not including taxes... then that's a tough sell. It hurt for me to pay 499 for my xbox one x. Microsoft needs to price this badboy either $450 or $499 and 3 months of gamepass ultimate. No way Sony can top that shit. You would get a console and Halo Infinite at launch.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Microsoft should hire Xbox pope to do the Series X console designs. Because this XBX Cyberpunk console is ugly.

pope designs