XXL Magazine: Freshmen Cypher 2016 Kodak Black, 21 Savage, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty & Denzel Curry

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck XXL, fuck this cypher, fuck these non-rapping bastards, and fuck everybody who thinks this type of shit is even remotely hip hop...this is bullshit...this shit isn't even music...there's no soul to it at all...smmfh

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck XXL, fuck this cypher, fuck these non-rapping bastards, and fuck everybody who thinks this type of shit is even remotely hip hop...this is bullshit...this shit isn't even music...there's no soul to it at all...smmfh

There's no lyrics. Just someone talking and repeating shit over and over while a beat plays. I'm going back to open mics and I can't wait for one of these trap rappers to try to step to me in a cypher.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man my peeps would shit on all of those cats, but making it to that level ain't his first priority, he's just living a normal life doing music because that what he love to do... Which is crazy because he have a dangerous job, building scaffold.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
it took almost a year but I did my absolute best to be objective and I can say each of these "artists" w/ the exception of lil uzi have @ least one track I can rock w/ @ least