Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@DJ didn't you just get married?

I guess even two ain't enough...

zh8SW5.gif

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
After I go to Thailand in April imma chill.
Its might seem weird but as much as I love my wife before I got married I was pretty damn faithful.
Only since I got married wanted some strange, and its really crazy because we have a gf too.
This ninja is off the chain

Between yourself, Killagram and Slam

We living thru y’all in some type of fashion

:lol:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its might seem weird but as much as I love my wife before I got married I was pretty damn faithful.
Only since I got married wanted some strange, and its really crazy because we have a gf too.

Man I definitely understand!

Reactions: DJ

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
This ninja is off the chain

Between yourself, Killagram and Slam

We living thru y’all in some type of fashion

:lol:

:yes::yes::yes:

Seriously though, I do encourage travel, even if you got a girl. It dont have to be no crazy spot or anything, it's just good for the soul to get away sometimes. I have a job that I am forced to travel, so this for me was an actual vacation. Me and my homie came, and my neighbor showed up on Friday, we just guys out here being guys. The world is much bigger than any city you live in and life is way to fucking short not to have some fun, everyone need a break sometime. I instilled travel in my 2 older kids, one is a nurse, the other works for the IRS. The nurse was out of the country 5 times last year, and the other 3.

Take a few days fam, like I said it dont gotta be anything crazy, you deserve it, it will free your mind and it will help you live longer.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Nah homie she's not cute get a better looking one the night is young like u said too many options
I seen her on my way to dinner next to blue ice. By 11pm she will take 80.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the name and price of the place you staying at? I'm planning to go for like 10 days in May with or without my peoples!!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
What's the name and price of the place you staying at? I'm planning to go for like 10 days in May with or without my peoples!!!
Sosua ocean village, it's like 7 min drive to Pedro Clinsante, if you go by yourself just get a room at Terra Linda for $100 a night, it's dead in the middle of everything, and a 5 min walk to the beach.

Oh my villa was 200 a night, grabbed it off vrbo.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stay at the Landmark.
It's right across the street from Nana Plaza.....lol

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I seen her on my way to dinner next to blue ice. By 11pm she will take 80.
As the time go by shit drop from 100 to 80 man i went back out after fuckin and snatched up hella $60 hoes bitches don't wanna go in without at least getting something for the nite

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
As the time go by shit drop from 100 to 80 man i went back out after fuckin and snatched up hella $60 hoes bitches don't wanna go in without at least getting something for the nite
I been here since last Sunday, took 1 day off. These heauxs ain't safe from DJ

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My buddy already got an 6 br airbnb. I am curious now, tell me about the Landmark.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I been here since last Sunday, took 1 day off. These heauxs ain't safe from DJ
I can't get be away that long

I could only be on vacay for 5 days that's it then I'm ready to go home.

That's alot of fuckin lol

Last timei went Dec 2019 we had a huge ass pool party at New Garden that shit was legendary

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't get be away that long

I could only be on vacay for 5 days that's it then I'm ready to go home.

That's alot of fuckin lol

Last timei went Dec 2019 we had a huge ass pool party at New Garden that shit was legendary
I ain't gonna lie, I ran thru like 8 chick's my first 5 days. That shit seemed cute; a pimp tired right now lmao !!! Don't leave a soldier behind fam, I got 2 more nights here, make sure my remains return to the US !

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
got myself a cute young lesbian couple for Xmas .....