You kats are really into tasting the ‘Strange’ on hoe-trips? :dunno:
Shhhhh… let them slip up and tell.. these threads are always interesting

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Dawg, just go home and live to fight another day

:lol:

I might have to do that.
I got home last night and I went through the " did you miss me ? You glad to be home ?? Blah, blah, blah "
Of course I answered affirmatively, and wifey tells me "oh I know you probably want some pussy but it gonna be couple days because of my period"
I thought I dodged a bullet, until our gf says "don't worry daddy, I got you"
I dead ass wanted to kick that bitch out the house at that moment.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I might have to do that.
I got home last night and I went through the " did you miss me ? You glad to be home ?? Blah, blah, blah "
Of course I answered affirmatively, and wifey tells me "oh I know you probably want some pussy but it gonna be couple days because of my period"
Yes. I go home with Ball deflate and the bitches always want to suck my dick and do a nut consumption check. Little do they know I feast on pedialyte and Zink anticipating this action. They all catch hell and in Zods name.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I might have to do that.
Good job brotha

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn u stole with that just not tryna leave at that time coming back

Its not bad, especially at that time in the morn, 20 min drive to the airport and you nobody going through customs. What sucks is I live in south Jersey the traffic coming out of NY at that time will be horrendous.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its not bad, especially at that time in the morn, 20 min drive to the airport and you nobody going through customs. What sucks is I live in south Jersey the traffic coming out of NY at that time will be horrendous.
Why not fly out of Newark?

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.

while I support the spirit of the trip...

all them hoes were busted! where were

the fine slores at?

no slight to you or anyone else...I've

never paid for sex...don't know if I ever

will.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the fine slores at?

will.

In threads like this we tend not to judge and just be happy showing support for a fellow member.

If it was a bitchass nigga or a shitty poster we'd tear him apart though.

But it's DJ so we're showing nothing but positivity.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

the fine slores at?

will.
These are working girls in the DR, Young and fun. I am not in to heavy make up, plastic ass and tits. While you are entitled to your opinion busted is subjective. Men my age go to Sosua for one thing and one thing only. Sousa in general in not a city full of dimes and most of the girls there truthfully are an 8 at best. Costa Rica which is basically the same as DR is packed with dimes.

When people say they never paid for sex I always laugh. I am sure you took a chick to dinner, I am sure you took a chick to the movies, I am sure you bought a chick drinks all in the name of pussy, and not even guaranteed pussy, some maybe pussy. So along the same parallel of you taking a broad out and spending a 100 trying to get in a bitch drawers, I paid the 100 up front knowing I getting in the drawers. A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
In threads like this we tend not to judge and just be happy showing support for a fellow member.

If it was a bitchass nigga or a shitty poster we'd tear him apart though.

But it's DJ so we're showing nothing but positivity.

It's crazy I made this thread because some people will never leave they're city much less the country. I travel so much for work and I am all over all the world at any given time and I never share the shit I do or experience. I am not insulted or hurt by any means, I know I had a blast, @slam and I been going to Sosua for a few years. I was just letting yall know how real it is with pics when we say get on a plane.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy I made this thread because some people will never leave they're city much less the country. I travel so much for work and I am all over all the world at any given time and I never share the shit I do or experience. I am not insulted or hurt by any means, I know I had a blast, @slam and I been going to Sosua for a few years. I was just letting yall know how real it is with pics when we say get on a plane.

The only reason I said something is because you didn't create the thread with the attitude of "Look at what I'm doing and you bitch niggas aren't".

It was a thread made to share the experience. I didn't read every post but for 7 pages everyone that I saw was positive.

Negativity in threads that are positive, sharing and fun in nature will make other not want to share.

And rather than the typical cuss words and insults, which can be fun at times :lol:

I chose to say that this thread isn't about that.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
The sooner people get over the false bravado I’m a pimp I don’t pay for pussy BS the happier they will be with themselves.

Weird how the rest of the world see’s prostitution as a commodity or thrill seeking event like riding a roller coaster but in America it’s looked down upon by men and women alike as if it makes you a lame. The funny part is you’d be surprised at what really goes down in the whore scene. Your role model is paying for ass. Oh by the way, if you go to strip clubs and waste hundreds and thousands of dollars on a stripper and only leave with glitter and perfume on you, while clowning people who buy pussy, you’re a fucking moron.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
The only reason I said something is because you didn't create the thread with the attitude of "Look at what I'm doing and you bitch niggas aren't".

It was a thread made to share the experience. I didn't read every post but for 7 pages everyone that I saw was positive.

Negativity in threads that are positive, sharing and fun in nature will make other not want to share.

And rather than the typical cuss words and insults, which can be fun at times :lol:

I chose to say that this thread isn't about that.

Some grown man shit there fam. I hope everyone here is able experience and visit half the places I have been over my lifetime. I am close to retiring, the fuck I'm gonna do sit in the crib all day and watch reruns of Sanford & Son ?