Y'all NEVER seen TOUCHED or even smelled ...

TurellSmith

Support BGOL
Registered
For anyone that ever doubted that Tariq Nasheed posts on this bitch DAILY.. He called this nigga out a while back..

15zfdkz.png

:lol:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...................................big ass earred muthafucka, good PHOTOSHOP job, FAM.....

Rick Spanish

Rising Star
Registered
They tried to make my "FAKE" OCK thread a sticky, and the shit went on damn near 30 Pages.. I guess this weirdo motherfucker hasn't pissed off enough people.. lol

Oh well. I bet this sick looking bastard wont get out of pocket on this bitch no more tho.. :yes:

crackheadlou

Rising Star
Registered
Are you serious right now??? Son let me tell you how a true baller does it. I was standing in the lobby of a local Geico when a elderly non descript gent came in wearing a plain pair of slacks, beat up casual shoes and a very plain white long sleeve shirt, he asked the receptionist if he could borrow $2.00 for some chips and a drink and she was oh so happy to oblige. For some reason the old cat just looked familiar to me but I could not place his face, finally out of sheer frustration I asked the receptionist if she knew the guy and she did....it was Rupert Murdoch!(google is your friend)....He owned Geico!! and a lot of other shit!! now that sir is a some next level shit YOU can't touch AND that sir is how real movers and shakers ( Think bigger no not P. Diddy,Jay-Z,Birdman etc) do it...the man worth billions and still pimping for 2 bucks yet he looked one hot pocket away from being homeless!!! P.S. I overheard the receptionist tell another one "He hasn't repaid me the 2 bucks he "borrowed" from me last year.