Y'all NEVER seen TOUCHED or even smelled ...

DAT DUDE DERE

Rising Star
Registered
Ole door to door vaccum cleaner salesman ass nigga... fuck away from my door nigga :lol:

Arthur-Ashe-9190544-1-402.jpg

I'll be back :lol::dance:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They tried to make my "FAKE" OCK thread a sticky, and the shit went on damn near 30 Pages.. I guess this weirdo motherfucker hasn't pissed off enough people.. lol

Oh well. I bet this sick looking bastard wont get out of pocket on this bitch no more tho.. :yes:

he makes so many threads i just don't even go into them
only reason i'm in here now is because this one is longer than the usual 1 page

i don't see him in other threads really

i will get in on this in a few tho

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
U start to notice that some of these dudes get their rocks off by getting clowned. OP prolly has his lotion out reading this thread. Same with...

-Bullet and his many names
-Repostking/ BillySlowhands
-Sticktodascript
-The guy who posted pics of his wife and kids but always got a story bout some whore

Dead@sickliest nigga on bgol tho :lol:

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
damn man since yall got all his info, order this nigga a pizza on the house. real talk

SMD69

Star
Registered
Are you serious right now??? Son let me tell you how a true baller does it. I was standing in the lobby of a local Geico when a elderly non descript gent came in wearing a plain pair of slacks, beat up casual shoes and a very plain white long sleeve shirt, he asked the receptionist if he could borrow $2.00 for some chips and a drink and she was oh so happy to oblige. For some reason the old cat just looked familiar to me but I could not place his face, finally out of sheer frustration I asked the receptionist if she knew the guy and she did....it was Rupert Murdoch!(google is your friend)....He owned Geico!! and a lot of other shit!! now that sir is a some next level shit YOU can't touch AND that sir is how real movers and shakers ( Think bigger no not P. Diddy,Jay-Z,Birdman etc) do it...the man worth billions and still pimping for 2 bucks yet he looked one hot pocket away from being homeless!!! P.S. I overheard the receptionist tell another one "He hasn't repaid me the 2 bucks he "borrowed" from me last year.

Hey Mr Lou which Geico do you work ? are you in the mail room or are you that said receptionist ?