US Drought map : Currently
20221227_conus_none.png

3 Months ago
20220927_conus_none.png

6 Months Ago
20220628_conus_none.png

9 months ago
20220322_conus_none.png

West Virginia is looking ideal right now.
Lolz a CAC I worked with in FL was talking about buying property in WV. He was looking at land, an prices were like 200K for like over a hundred acres of land.

Also, many counties in WV don't have real building codes either (he said) so you could buy land and put up whatever the fuck kind of house you want.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Lolz a CAC I worked with in FL was talking about buying property in WV. He was looking at land, an prices were like 200K for like over a hundred acres of land.

Also, many counties in WV don't have real building codes either (he said) so you could buy land and put up whatever the fuck kind of house you want.
Because of the mountains of West Virginia, they are very susceptible to a lot of flooding.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Probably would need to bring in someone representing the EPA. Lord knows if that 100 acre should be a superfund site.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Probably would need to bring in someone representing the EPA. Lord knows if that 100 acre should be a superfund site.
Oh, you have a point there……there’s a lot of places in West Virginia that the EPA had to shut down or restrict.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

dHustla

Rising Star
Registered
the drought is so bad in Sacramento,.............that now the slightest rainfall is causing mass flooding.....

I don't understand how drought leads to flooding, seems like rain would be good and would get absorbed well.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The AG Sec hasn't publicly made a statement so nothing will happen. Instead he's focused on shutting out black farmers.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
My mom texted me this morning. Her boyfriend's daughter (late-20s) and her boyfriend + 3 kids had to evacuate their home in Alberta today. I replied that I wished them the best and was glad to hear they are safe. A friend and former coworker of mine lost her home in 2016 due to the following wildfire(s) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire

Here's the current news ...

easy_b

BGOL Investor
My mom texted me this morning. Her boyfriend's daughter (late-20s) and her boyfriend + 3 kids had to evacuate their home in Alberta today. I replied that I wished them the best and was glad to hear they are safe. A friend and former coworker of mine lost her home in 2016 due to the following wildfire(s) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Fort_McMurray_wildfire

Here's the current news ...

It is dry as a bone in the area. Remember what happened to Canada a few years ago. In a nutshell we are too late to do anything about this shit right now we just going to have to deal with it. Hopefully we don’t be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Yes we are screwed.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It is dry as a bone in the area. Remember what happened to Canada a few years ago.

Agreed. A handful of years back during wildfire season the air quality was complete garbage for several months. That weird haze / overcast with the sun barely peaking through. And that was from fires burning quite a distance away in other parts of the province.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Agreed. A handful of years back during wildfire season the air quality was complete garbage for several months. That weird haze / overcast with the sun barely peaking through. And that was from fires burning quite a distance away in other parts of the province.
Yes, I stated before we are being on the Tipping Point, when it comes to climate change.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Yes, I stated before we are being on the Tipping Point, when it comes to climate change.

Crazy to see how nature "improved" for a short while early in 2020 with the world on alert and start of the pandemic. Less commuting, pollution, etc. Things slowed down ... but only briefly.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Crazy to see how nature "improved" for a short while early in 2020 with the world on alert and start of the pandemic. Less commuting, pollution, etc. Things slowed down ... but only briefly.
I pointed that out to a coworker a few weeks ago when the world was on shut down for Covid nature started to repair her self quickly.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The South got hit with a SHYT ton of tornadoes last night. All this shyt you'd think you were reading from the Old Testament!!!

easy_b

BGOL Investor
The South got hit with a SHYT ton of tornadoes last night. All this shyt you'd think you were reading from the Old Testament!!!
Yo, it is so funny you brought that to me and my mom was just talking about that an hour ago. The crickets the hail storms. Etc. there is something major going down. Like I keep telling you guys scientist and Al Gore spoke about this shit in the 90s and 80s but no one listened. The fucked up thing about this is a lot of this shit didn’t supposed to happen until 2050 but it’s happening much sooner.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, it is so funny you brought that to me and my mom was just talking about that an hour ago. The crickets the hail storms. Etc. there is something major going down. Like I keep telling you guys scientist and Al Gore spoke about this shit in the 90s and 80s but no one listened. The fucked up thing about this is a lot of this shit didn’t supposed to happen until 2050 but it’s happening much sooner.

Yo! Mother Nature be like; FCUK YO CALCULATIONS!!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With the fires in Canada and the air quality that is being affected...who would have thought...Hershel Walker was right!?!?!