Yeah our environment is in trouble and we are beyond tipping point

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

These climate changes are happening rapidly, climate, scientist, and Al Gore was correct about their predictions. The only thing they got incorrect was the timing because it seems like things are happening quicker than predicted.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

Yeah, I spoke about this on my environmental post and if you don’t see this flashing light, then you are blind. This is not a gradual warm up We are in uncharted territory when it comes to our weather.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I’m still looking at pictures and videos from that hurricane, and I keep telling people that city is not going to be the same again. You all know how strong it got in a short period of time, but imagine something like that hitting Miami or New York. :itsawrap: Climate change is going to take a lot of humanity through changes mighty quickly. We have to learn to adapt or we’ll die.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m still looking at pictures and videos from that hurricane, and I keep telling people that city is not going to be the same again. You all know how strong it got in a short period of time, but imagine something like that hitting Miami or New York. :itsawrap: Climate change is going to take a lot of humanity through changes mighty quickly. We have to learn to adapt or we’ll die.
Civil unrest could be a major problem after these events because there'll be less aid to go around as they become more frequent. It also means more people will show up at the southern border.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Civil unrest could be a major problem after these events because there'll be less aid to go around as they become more frequent. It also means more people will show up at the southern border.
Not necessarily something could happen in North America and we may run to the fucking border. You never know.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They know they could have given his segment a lot more than just 6 minutes.
shit pissed me off.
Its a heavy subject, so the show's sponsors probably didn't want it to go on too long for fear people would change the channel and miss their ads.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This is going to get more expensive as the years go on. The insurance companies are going to start treating half of the country like they are treating Florida

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Currently 103..............heat index 110. Its a fuckin oven outside.
Gonna be 100+ here for the next 8 days. this shit is ridiculous.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Currently 103..............heat index 110. Its a fuckin oven outside.
Gonna be 100+ here for the next 8 days. this shit is ridiculous.
I’ve been telling y’all hell some parts of Antarctica is going through a heat wave right now and its the middle of winter down there.