YO! move over Katt.. Jaguar Wright is shooting shots at ERRYBODY...update: Beyonce is a witch fucking women around her! new interview last page

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
59 mins?!
ElatedHilariousAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

:roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao:

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no the premise is completely different....shes alleging that Tevin became a prostitute because the music industry used him up... now she's bisexual herself so she cant be dogging him out for being gay and let's be honest you could see that boy had sugar in his tank when he was kid. So is it REALLY that surprising that to hear that he's a gay adult now??

The point of her story was that Tevin Campbell was a broken prostitute on the street. That's not true...and that's not misspeaking that's slander.

she did the same thing when she named Christopher Williams in that story where she said he was caught sucking Andre Harrell's dick in his office...she wouldn't name the woman who saw it but she did name Williams which is foul as fuck...

Jaguar may have had legit beef with people she directly dealt with but now she's talking freely about anyone and that's where she's fucking up...
I have heard most of the stuff she is putting out from credible sources. I was conversing with some friends years ago and one said she saw tevin on the ho stroll where the sissies work. we laughed at her then I heard the same shit years latter, now this.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have heard most of the stuff she is putting out from credible sources. I was conversing with some friends years ago and one said she saw tevin on the ho stroll where the sissies work. we laughed at her then I heard the same shit years latter, now this.
until you actually see it or one of his supposed clients comes out to confirm its still an unsubstantiated rumor and for a person her position that can have legal ramifications.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
yo I did NOT predict that but I feel like bgol did

you can't keep talking about EVERYBODY

and really think NO ONE was gonna respond was receipts.

but her OWN ex and child?!?!
what receipts?
an autistic child and a thief that keeps falling out of the closet?

this is a stunt that won't end well for anyone,
you avoid getting in family shit, because resentment, escalations and secrets go together like sodium and water

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
what receipts?
an autistic child and a thief that keeps falling out of the closet?

this is a stunt that won't end well for anyone,
you avoid getting in family shit, because resentment, escalations and secrets go together like sodium and water

This toxic all around.

I'm saying this was gonna go next level there was gonna be SOME TYPE of attempt to tag on and prolong this.

So now a special needs kid is gonna get caught up in all this?

And yeah the dude a loser but now he gonna spill more dirt regardless if its true at this point.

And it looks like this chick running hosting this sh*t show gonna actually profit.

But here is the thing are we are saying everything Jag saying is TRUE?

Charlemagne

Rising Star
Registered
Jaguar wright needs help. Unfortunately for this whole situation, this is the most traction she has ever gotten in the media, so she's seeing it all as a net positive. but, she's burned bridges she didn't even know existed with these few months of ranting and raving. and now she's relegated to having to spar with the likes of Tasha K via IG from her car. smh.

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He propositioned an officer who was working undercover as a male prostitute and offered payment, he wasn't working as a prostitute himself as she alleged.

How did she not lie?
you're right, solicitation and prostitution are not the same , but two sides of the same coin . But how does that mean she lied ? At best it means you dont agree with it .

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh boy... the entire industry is getting the flush it desperately needs. I haven't listened so I have no idea what she's saying but the idea that there has been a coordinated take over of media is real.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have to stop supporting people who are batshit crazy!!
We have to stop supporting people who are batshit crazy!!
but the real question is....IS SHE LYING OR TELLING THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH..:idea::idea::idea::idea:

the media has called farrakhan everything under the sun, but they have never ever called him a liar in public on the record. i feel the same way esp if she is telling the truth bc the industry is grimey AF and full of psychopaths/sociopaths with power money and influence.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
but the real question is....IS SHE LYING OR TELLING THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH..:idea::idea::idea::idea:

the media has called farrakhan everything under the sun, but they have never ever called him a liar in public on the record. i feel the same way esp if she is telling the truth bc the industry is grimey AF and full of psychopaths/sociopaths with power money and influence.

Here's a video of her throwing her deceased sons ashes at people following an altercation and then rubbing them on her face.

If you can see her as stable or credible after this then :cheers: