YO! move over Katt.. Jaguar Wright is shooting shots at ERRYBODY...update: Beyonce is a witch fucking women around her! new interview last page

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's a video of her throwing her deceased sons ashes at people following an altercation and then rubbing them on her face.

If you can see her as stable or credible after this then :cheers:

Crazy don't mean lying tho.. I agree that jaguar has said some ill shit but like I was said...no one has said the shit shes saying was not true.. so far...

Last edited:

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
man this thread should not be a page. ole gurl got some serious mental issues .. she needs to be in a hospital, not making shit up about old shit that nobody really gives a fuck about.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
but the real question is....IS SHE LYING OR TELLING THE UNVARNISHED TRUTH..:idea::idea::idea::idea:

the media has called farrakhan everything under the sun, but they have never ever called him a liar in public on the record. i feel the same way esp if she is telling the truth bc the industry is grimey AF and full of psychopaths/sociopaths with power money and influence.
SHE SAID WILL SMITH RAPED HIS OWN SON

COME ON FAM

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
She also said Keefe D was stabbed and beat up multiple times in jail before he was let out on bail while he was shackled and being led into a courtroom this week still in his county blues looking fairly healthy and clearly not out on bail :lol:

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This chic has issues. Her problem is he is mostly likely mixing truth with fiction for clicks. Che can't prove half the shit she be spewing.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't know if he's gay or not but I know it's been said he's autistic so his way of speaking might be due to that and not really any effeminate mannerisms.
075bdd10-f2a7-4d4a-b420-f81ad9367720_text.gif

:lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
.....he called her a nappy headed bitch, monkey, and all sorts of other things things.....sounded like a CAC. Nah....that shit ain't cool.

I agree but the shit she's doing and lies she's spreading are so foul that I'll make this one exception.

Notice as soon as he went in on her she immediately started accusing him of fucking a 15 year old.

Watch how many videos she'll do exposing him now.