"You let him hit raw, you didn't have 2nd thoughts, now you a single mom"... This song is blowing up on social media lol.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If a husband with kids die his wife is now a single mom. If a wife with kids die now the husband is a single dad. Every yr husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends die in car / vechile accidents, accidents at work, health issues, victim of random crimes, natural disasters, accidenta death at home, medical procedure, etc. do people ever take this in consideration On why individuals could be single parents? Literally thousands of deaths a yr due to all these factors. Oh yeah humans break up also. 99 percent of the people in the world aren’t with the person they lost their virginity to why? Cause humans break up and switch partners for whatever reason. People could love someone for decades and one day just wake up and say I don’t want to be with you anymore. That happens in life more than people think. But using sense in today’s world is something most people don’t use , they rather bicker and be miserable and enjoy chaos. Dividing the sexes , races seems to be the favorite thing miserable people tend to enjoy
This is real talk. Most single moms I know were in long term committed relationships or marriage.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Homie has setup a whole ass song, website and merch to sell it on... This just seems like a lot of energy for something that doesn't help the issue that you're singing about. And then a bunch of trolling videos to go along with it laughing like Vincent Price. I HATE the phrase: 'Who hurt you?' But homie, WHO hurt you? Because holding diapers to your head every time you're on camera and you not playing a character on a TV show just seems like a waste of talent. But you're doing this for a dude on Instagram as you're Kevin Samuels greatest student...this is why fathers are SO important in children's lives!
This is trolling so hard :roflmao: :roflmao3::roflmao::roflmao3:

League of Shadows?!?!?! Is it cool to talk like a comic book character online now?!?!?! Cause I am of an age where you gave monologues before a fight and you got stomped out!

I want to make sure cause all those years of swirlies and getting beat up for reading comic books will be worth it now that I am (apparently) the coolest motherfcuker in the world!!!!

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I understand laughing at and even making light of our pain, but every once in a while we gotta take a step back from some of constant negative bullshit. Every time I see something like this, I ask myself, what's the purpose? Like I'm supposed to listen to this and be like, "haha, dumb hoes and their dumb kids." Ya'll are losing every shred of empathy you got every day while you get radicalized by troll hate, "because it's funny."

The song is talking about single mothers as if that doesn't usually come with kids that might go without. As human beings, we all do dumb, fucked up shit every single day. Their mistakes happen to come with the burden of being the foundation to our species. A lot of these single mothers may be foolish but I'm not going to celebrate their's and their kid's struggle. This nigga really had it in his heart to shit on single moms and that's cool? Fuck this angry internet, red pill shit.

And yeah, it is that deep.
First, why should there be a single mom? You mean to tell me that people that came before us had better control over having babies then we have? This jostling over who is responsible is bullshit. Getting angry because motherfuckers are making music that shame the stupidity of having kids out of wedlock ain't the answer. The answer is start making women become accountable for their bullshit. If a woman don't want a pregnancy she don't have to have one. So, who do you make accountable for having children by the same group of no count motherfuckers? If you are going to be caught holding the bag, then why would you want to have a baby? Second, why would a man want the financial responsibility of take care of a motherfucker that don't give two shit about you. A step daddy is just that, a motherfucker that pays the bills. He can't discipline, he is mute in his own home. Then he already gonna have to put up with the woman's bullshit, then the kids. Nope, not me. Look at it like this, if you are a step daddy, you damn sure at the woman's first choice. Another motherfucker was her first choice, you are picking up that niggah's slack. Man, I have seen some shit over the years. I say this, I won't be in that trick bag. Finally, look at the stats below. Women in the past had far fewer children. Why is this possible when they had far fewer birth control options? Niggahs and flies.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...living-with-a-single-mother-or-single-father/

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First, why should there be a single mom? You mean to tell me that people that came before us had better control over having babies then we have? This jostling over who is responsible is bullshit. Getting angry because motherfuckers are making music that shame the stupidity of having kids out of wedlock ain't the answer. The answer is start making women become accountable for their bullshit. If a woman don't want a pregnancy she don't have to have one. So, who do you make accountable for having children by the same group of no count motherfuckers? If you are going to be caught holding the bag, then why would you want to have a baby? Second, why would a man want the financial responsibility of take care of a motherfucker that don't give two shit about you. A step daddy is just that, a motherfucker that pays the bills. He can't discipline, he is mute in his own home. Then he already gonna have to put up with the woman's bullshit, then the kids. Nope, not me. Look at it like this, if you are a step daddy, you damn sure at the woman's first choice. Another motherfucker was her first choice, you are picking up that niggah's slack. Man, I have seen some shit over the years. I say this, I won't be in that trick bag. Finally, look at the stats below. Women in the past had far fewer children. Why is this possible when they had far fewer birth control options? Niggahs and flies.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...living-with-a-single-mother-or-single-father/
It isn't so much the song. It's the vitriol that this dude has!

Looking at some of his videos he barely taller than his car which tells me he probably heard from the women he's tried to holler at, that they: 'don't date shorter guys.' And he feels some kind of way. He goes on some of these rants like a crazy person. Calls himself Kevin Samuels greatest student. That's sad that your teacher is a person that is famous for Instagram posts. Not CREATING Instagram, but talking on Social Media. But this is why I say fathers are so important in a child's life. Homies father would have told him. "That broad that didn't want to date you, you dodged a bullet cause she obviously doesn't make good decisions since she's a single mother." Instead he's in his feelings talking about a woman's job is to keep a house. Dog it is 2024 women HAVE to work nowadays. Folks have to do work that their grandparents didn't have to do to keep a household together.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It isn't so much the song. It's the vitriol that this dude has!

Looking at some of his videos he barely taller than his car which tells me he probably heard from the women he's tried to holler at, that they: 'don't date shorter guys.' And he feels some kind of way. He goes on some of these rants like a crazy person. Calls himself Kevin Samuels greatest student. That's sad that your teacher is a person that is famous for Instagram posts. Not CREATING Instagram, but talking on Social Media. But this is why I say fathers are so important in a child's life. Homies father would have told him. "That broad that didn't want to date you, you dodged a bullet cause she obviously doesn't make good decisions since she's a single mother." Instead he's in his feelings talking about a woman's job is to keep a house. Dog it is 2024 women HAVE to work nowadays. Folks have to do work that their grandparents didn't have to do to keep a household together.

I mean, he not wrong though. Just because women have to work doesn't mean they get to stop being women and then want to have a home. I work and my wife works, but I still want my wife to be my wife. I don't ask her to have dinner cooked every night - we share that. I don't ask her to clean the crap out of the house - we share that...kinda. Honestly, we both need to do better, but what we do very well is support each other and we are understanding while still having demands. It's tricky and everybody can't pull that shit off.

However, when he say shit like "that muhfucka you let knock you up didn't start being a narcissist after ya'll fucked", that's a word, mane.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean, he not wrong though. Just because women have to work doesn't mean they get to stop being women and then want to have a home. I work and my wife works, but I still want my wife to be my wife. I don't ask her to have dinner cooked every night - we share that. I don't ask her to clean the crap out of the house - we share that...kinda. Honestly, we both need to do better, but what we do very well is support each other and we are understanding while still having demands. It's tricky and everybody can't pull that shit off.

However, when he say shit like "that muhfucka you let knock you up didn't start being a narcissist after ya'll fucked", that's a word, mane.
Okay so you said ya'll "support each other" versus a wife's responsibility keeping a family together if she gets pregnant. You two are not saying the same thing. What does that shyt even mean "keeping a family together"?!?! Everything's woman this, woman that, woman's responsibility. Never has shyt to say about dudes. If these women are stupid enough to "let him hit it raw..." Then he is a piece of shyt FOR hitting raw and taking off. Never brings that part of the story up.

This shyt doesn't help anyone! It's just an anthem for incels to sing at broads that they could never get. These motherfcukers always got smoke for women, but never hold men accountable, ol' DJ Ackedemics ass dudes!!! To me single moms are like Confederate flags on white peoples houses! They're early warning signs. They let me know that his woman doesn't make good decisions, and needs to be avoided. Neither are SUPPOSED to happen, but they do help cut through the bullshyt!

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay so you said ya'll "support each other" versus a wife's responsibility keeping a family together if she gets pregnant. You two are not saying the same thing. What does that shyt even mean "keeping a family together"?!?! Everything's woman this, woman that, woman's responsibility. Never has shyt to say about dudes. If these women are stupid enough to "let him hit it raw..." Then he is a piece of shyt FOR hitting raw and taking off. Never brings that part of the story up.

This shyt doesn't help anyone! It's just an anthem for incels to sing at broads that they could never get. These motherfcukers always got smoke for women, but never hold men accountable, ol' DJ Ackedemics ass dudes!!! To me single moms are like Confederate flags on white peoples houses! They're early warning signs. They let me know that his woman doesn't make good decisions, and needs to be avoided. Neither are SUPPOSED to happen, but they do help cut through the bullshyt!
Damn, man. U was spittin' right there, on God.

I will say though, every woman that is a single mother is not like that. Sometimes a cat will sell a woman a dream and then hit her with the bait and switch. Shit sometimes, dudes die. Have a conversation before you write that lady off. It's some good sistas out there raising kids by theyself. Just saying. I've always said I can sit down with a woman and tell her inside of 10 minutes why she's single.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
" You let him hit it raw, now you're a single mom"... I've been laughing at this since he started. Shit it hilarious. I'm sorry if your mom's wasn't shit and that makes y'all want to save all these hoes in the name of "feminism". FWIW any man that unironicaly uses the term "incel" like a slur when defending women's behavior most likely an undercover predator disguised as a ally to women.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I have 3 nieces. 2 of which have children out of wedlock. I haven't spoken to one of my brothers in some time and find out through another brother that the daughter of the brother that we both haven't spoken to has gotten married. I tell him well I am glad at least one of my nieces got married. He asks me what do I mean by that statement. I tell him you know what I mean and he gets upset with me. I tell him don't get upset with me because your children screwed up.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
She is not a dash weh belly gyal or a chick who takes the morning after pill or runs and has an abortion. Hispanic, Illegal immigrants and their entire families are given housing in America. While Black woman are encouraged to have an abortion. She couldn't have that child if a man didn't plant his seeds. Albeit as a man he has no say on that fetus after her drops his load. Fact remains she was inseminated by a male.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who the fuck is this asshole? :hmm:
The bullshit he's spouting off ain't nothing more than the same toxic Black manosphere "talking points" others before him came up with.
:hithead:

Those Black woman hating motherfuckers are so eager to shit on Black women that they fail to point out all those White women in America whose behavior has historically been far worse...

white-trash-bachlorette-party.jpeg
White-Trash.jpg

9415068b52a044f8007ab2a6aa859cef.jpg
And I can guarantee you if you go to states like West Virginia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Arkansas, Georgia, Texas and Florida you'll quickly find literally thousands of White women who, (for generations) happily embrace & embody those very same "qualities" he assigns to Black women. (And many of these White women are probably inbred...)

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
I genuinely dont know any women like this. maybe im lucky.

I know of a few of those type cunts and they're not all Black. Those bitches out here scheming hard. Some even go back to their old neighborhood to prey on simps who have been crushing on them since school days. Simps who are in their 50's and have a serious pension coming their way soon.

Reactions: 305