"You let him hit raw, you didn't have 2nd thoughts, now you a single mom"... This song is blowing up on social media lol.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That dance he has to this song is strange...he looks like he's bowling or playing horseshoes or something.

He's milking this for all it's worth...as he should!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta be a special kind of stupid to be a DUDE and get kicked out of a Fresh n Fit show!

And his response is equally as stupid. I can't believe this dude is 40 years old!!!

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta be a special kind of stupid to be a DUDE and get kicked out of a Fresh n Fit show!

And his response is equally as stupid. I can't believe this dude is 40 years old!!!

lmbaooo this nigga responded by saying fuck fresh and fit and their "misogynistic, woman hating podcast?!"

This the same dude who was calling every woman a bitch and only claim to fame is a song mocking single mothers?

was that Tommy Sambo mayor next to him? You gotta be a special type of lame to make him and that other coon Myron think you a cornball

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lmbaooo this nigga responded by saying fuck fresh and fit and their "misogynistic, woman hating podcast?!"

This the same dude who was calling every woman a bitch and only claim to fame is a song mocking single mothers?

was that Tommy Sambo mayor next to him? You gotta be a special type of lame to make him and that other coon Myron think you a cornball
I'll give him this, he stuck to the gimmick! Came in the outfit with the diapers. Stacking them the entire time. I mean that's a level of dedication that I can respect, but that shyt doesn't really translate well if you're trying to have a conversation and you keep calling the other guests bytches.

Laughing at the fact he wants the show built off of dogging out women to be more about the men there.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Dude fumbled that bag by self sabotage. Smelling himself waaaay too much to be acting like that on someone else's platform.
He showed that the bird got under his skin and took him off his square. That's some he-emotional shit. He needs to learn stoicism.

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They need to make a song about dudes paying child support for a kid they don't want to a woman they don't want to be with

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They need to make a song about dudes paying child support for a kid they don't want to a woman they don't want to be with
maybe they should make the song about men who choose to not use a condom & choose to ejaculate in a woman they dont want to have children with & dont want to e in a relationship with... that would make more sense.

fuk redpill niggaahz.
child support should be $1500 per week & up for all baby daddies..... $1500 per week is the minimum.
im all for licenses being revoked & those who dont pay serving prison time & still owing back support with intrest.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This motherfcuker HATES Metro Boomin! The one thing he had going for him was his hook was catchy...and BBL Drizzy OBLITERATED this piece of shyt!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
This is the first time I'm seeing this thread and this shit is corny as hell. I wish folks would stop demonizing single moms. Men who fuck and run have as much responsibility for the amount of single mothers out there.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
This is the first time I'm seeing this thread and this shit is corny as hell. I wish folks would stop demonizing single moms. Men who fuck and run have as much responsibility for the amount of single mothers out there.
You couldn’t have made agree with you 20 years ago, but I think the possibility of a dude doing this shit to one of daughters set it recently.

Muffuckas will be buried out there where Denzel told homeboy to dig that hole.