Young Jeezy Files Divorce From Jeannie Mai

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
TiaTamera all newly divorced and future broke ho playbook.

4zry65dj21791.gif
jeannie-mai.gif

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She needs to sit her attention whoring ass down somewhere. :lol:
She only making it worse for her, as a Libra which Jeezy is. He going to even out his scales and when he show up with the next bitch. Shorty going to be hurt!

I think she doing this to undermine Jeezy!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
She only making it worse for her, as a Libra which Jeezy is. He going to even out his scales and when he show up with the next bitch. Shorty going to be hurt!

I think she doing this to undermine Jeezy!
Yup, because Jeezy can easily replace her with someone better that's nasty and freaky and would submit to him without all the other bullshit giving him a headache. May his next move be his best move.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If she’s down to the “I was rushed into signing” argument, that suggests that none of her other arguments are looking good. Most of the time, a contract is a contract, a deal is a deal.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she’s down to the “I was rushed into signing” argument, that suggests that none of her other arguments are looking good. Most of the time, a contract is a contract, a deal is a deal.
All part of the game of lies….They got married 2021 so almost 3 years, and now you getting a divorce the agreement is now rushed. Bottom line she going to get money and he going to get time with his kid. While the lawyers make money

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Buddy just went through a 1 year divorce. Hoe put him out of his own house and wants half. Wild shit.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Buddy just went through a 1 year divorce. Hoe put him out of his own house and wants half. Wild shit.
Nothing new my friend, he’s not the first and won’t be the last. I would advise Jeezy pay the price and move the hell on as if she and the kid don’t exist.

Simple rule to women, the more you chase..the more they run..stop fucking chasing…Never chase someone who doesn’t want to get caught.

Meanwhile you making the lawyers rich. Tyrese paid more for the attorneys than his actual ex wife.