Young Jeezy Files Divorce From Jeannie Mai

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is Jeezy first daughter and usually men will fight tooth and nail for their seed. Which I understand…..but when dealing with women in these situations. You must be the total opposite, it’s hard to do, but need to be done.

She has something you want, instead act like you don’t want it. Ignore her and the kid, in return she’ll feel like she doesn’t exist in your world. After that she’ll bring the kid to you. Men just have to wait it out.

My advice to Jeezy get you a new woman and ignore the shit out of the Ex. Once again fellas the worst thing you can do to a woman is to ignore her. It KILLS THEM!

damn it.

You not wrong

But that's his baby girl. I completely understand Jeezy cause I'd do the exact same in this situation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is what happens when you're trying to live up to an image and pattern your relationships after what you think other's will approve of.

Fuck that Beyonce and Jayz bullshit

^^^^^

It is NOT the standard it's the unicorn

And that man STILL cheated on Beyoncé!

In fact people do the compare compete copy thing on ALL LEVELS.

Do what works for YOU

f*ck everyone else

Sidebar... but then again? Maybe at one point the DID feel that way. But I don't feel by her public comments before during and after that she is genuine.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is what happens when you're trying to live up to an image and pattern your relationships after what you think other's will approve of.

Fuck that Beyonce and Jayz bullshit
How? Thats Jay and Beyoncé’s first marriage. That Asian woman is on her 4th marriage. Shorty told her last husband she didn’t want kids and turned around and had a child.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn it.

You not wrong

But that's his baby girl. I completely understand Jeezy cause I'd do the exact same in this situation
Absolutely it’s going to take Jeezy a lot of time, stress and money to pull it off though. Lawyers eating real good with this back and forth flings. Turning both parents against each other. Cases can be very simple.

Here’s your days with the kid, here’s the amount you must pay a month. Instead it’s she/he cheated, he has guns, my kid not safe, she not following the prenup etc etc.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This is Jeezy first daughter and usually men will fight tooth and nail for their seed. Which I understand…..but when dealing with women in these situations. You must be the total opposite, it’s hard to do, but need to be done.

She has something you want, instead act like you don’t want it. Ignore her and the kid, in return she’ll feel like she doesn’t exist in your world. After that she’ll bring the kid to you. Men just have to wait it out.

My advice to Jeezy get you a new woman and ignore the shit out of the Ex. Once again fellas the worst thing you can do to a woman is to ignore her. It KILLS THEM!
What's the stats on men vs women trying to hurt their ex who is in a new relationship? Who has a harder time seeing their ex with someone else?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Absolutely it’s going to take Jeezy a lot of time, stress and money to pull it off though. Lawyers eating real good with this back and forth flings. Turning both parents against each other. Cases can be very simple.

Here’s your days with the kid, here’s the amount you must pay a month. Instead it’s she/he cheated, he has guns, my kid not safe, she not following the prenup etc etc.

It's crazy interesting though forget the actual divorce proceedings for a second

I can't hate on her though.

When someone TELLS THE WORLD WHO THEY ARE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION?

How can we act surprised or get angry?

She likes her dark meat on the side, right?

Question is now... is she going to teach her daughter that? Is that how her family feels?

Jeezy of course is hurt and surprised but really as messed up as it sounds? He should have seen this coming.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the stats on men vs women trying to hurt their ex who is in a new relationship? Who has a harder time seeing their ex with someone else?
Don’t know the stats, but as far having a harder time seeing their ex with someone else. I would say the men, also depends what type of man you are as well.

The game was told to me, same way you got her you can get another one even better. Some ninja think they can’t do better and end up getting hung up on the ex.

When it happens to me, I just was like this new ninja don’t even know. He ended up leaving her, then when she seen me at a basketball game. My chick look like Shantel Jackson shorty was defeated.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
It's crazy interesting though forget the actual divorce proceedings for a second

I can't hate on her though.

When someone TELLS THE WORLD WHO THEY ARE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION?

How can we act surprised or get angry?

Question is now... is she going to teach her daughter that? Is that how her family feels?

Jeezy of course is hurt and surprised but really as messed up as it sounds? He should have seen this coming.
Bro I still dont understand what happened. U mean to tell me u didnt see any flags?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Men have to scout and vet women better to look at their history before even thinking about marrying them along with asking questions to see if they're a match with anything in common.

usually women teach their daughter all the wrong ways of what they should look for in men and how to take advantage of them because that's why the cycle continue with girls turning into women doing what their mother did.

I mean jeezy could've gotten with any women besides settling so soon for someone that only considered him a sidepiece. Just charge it it the game and move on. Plenty of baddies out there to get and choose from.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ac986457b7944a0aaa3934683bfe3d54_md.jpg

ffb094a918c14fc88778e2b119f3c12f_sm.jpg
f571b220c2c4416fbb57981747da48ed_sm.jpg

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

ac986457b7944a0aaa3934683bfe3d54_md.jpg

ffb094a918c14fc88778e2b119f3c12f_sm.jpg
f571b220c2c4416fbb57981747da48ed_sm.jpg
Raw

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
How? Thats Jay and Beyoncé’s first marriage. That Asian woman is on her 4th marriage. Shorty told her last husband she didn’t want kids and turned around and had a child.
he didn't cheat on Beyonce, he got sloppy and its out there for the world to see, it;s pure arrangement morso then love. women like beyonce are too busy for marriage, jeezy dosent know know what he is doing and it's comdy hype

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
the one thing these hoes love just as much as money..............is attention.
its like they have no life or point of being without it.
That's why I said age isn't nothing but a number since these hoes love attention so much thirst trapping no matter the age.