Young rapper Julio Foolio shot dead on his birthday; fool posts his location for his OPPs to find him ...RIP

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
These dudes are just different :smh:

200w.gif

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was at a Holiday Inn Express :dunno:

Makes all that dumb shit not even look worth it

This shit goes hard and makes me wanna cry in sorrow at the same time. :yes::smh:

It's the most conflicting feeling......demonic.
This is one of the ignorant and vile songs I've ever heard in my life but.....................................them niggas is spittin' :dance:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean RIP to the young wild one but,

I mean, with a name like that.. in gang culture

would you really expect any other outcome.....??

I mean once he choose that name, him and logic

went in totally opposite directions....

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Y'all don't remember him and TI son had a little Twitter beef a few months ago? And King challenged him to boxing match and twitter was telling King that Foolio really bout that life and to leave it alone. Then Foolio said, "Go somewhere before you be watching Netflix with our Lord and Saviour..."

It was an interesting back and forth. I would think that would've made y'all aware of Foolio then. I knew him from that "Who I smoke" diss track. That's when I learned about all them little Jacksonville niggus

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Let all these little trash niggas off themselves. Fuck em. They are garbage

spending your effort and energy trying to help them save themselves vs. just letting them die off?

giphy.gif

Hoodism and Ghettoism is a mental matrix. A mental prison. And once some niggas reach a certain age they can't escape the shit, so their destruction or downfall is only a matter of time.

The problem is that they take some innocent ones along with them in the process. How do you prevent that??

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
spending your effort and energy trying to help them save themselves vs. just letting them die off?

giphy.gif

Hoodism and Ghettoism is a mental matrix. A mental prison. And once some niggas reach a certain age they can't escape the shit, so their destruction or downfall is only a matter of time.

The problem is that they take some innocent ones along with them in the process. How do you prevent that??

That is the million dollar question.

I say round all of them up & drop them off on a remote island, then have the Navy practice bombing a hostile country.. Shrug

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

Do like El Salvador did and round up all gang members and throw them in prison. El Salvador’s crime rate dropped by 80%

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Do like El Salvador did and round up all gang members and throw them in prison. El Salvador’s crime rate dropped by 80%
It be the same idiots about 6% of the population, responsible for 90% of the worst crimes, and they know who they are, because they were the 6% of the dumbest of the dumb in public school.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
It be the same idiots about 6% of the population, responsible for 90% of the worst crimes, and they know who they are, because they were the 6% of the dumbest of the dumb in public school.
These dumb asses post all their crimes on social media. It would be mad easy to to round them all up . Mandatory 10 years in prison . Probation check ins for 5 years once released . Any sign of gang activity right back to the Bing for another 10 years. No time served allowed. This includes the KKK and all white supremacy organizations.