Young rapper Julio Foolio shot dead on his birthday; fool posts his location for his OPPs to find him ...RIP

Trapstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These dudes are just different :smh:

200w.gif

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Let all these little trash niggas off themselves. Fuck em. They are garbage
We need more clntent ,ike thks that tells the trut instead of g,lrifuing this bs lkke that videp from that blold sucking culture vulture cac that was posted . Can these be a a lawsukt againt these record ,abels for ;romoting a d ;fofktomg off of black death and destroying our youth?

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just heard "Who I smoke" for the first time couple days ago. Vanessa Carlton was ok with that shit? Gawd damn fuck her. I mean the blame isn't all on her but damn

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just heard "Who I smoke" for the first time couple days ago. Vanessa Carlton was ok with that shit? Gawd damn fuck her. I mean the blame isn't all on her but damn

Either she doesn't own all her publishing..... or dude never released the song with monetization.

Not sure which applies but there's a few "drill" flips of that song

HNIC

Commander
Staff member

"Documentary coming soon"
Profit off her own son's death

Mom is doing the right thing. She needs to control his name, image and likeness.
When this type of gangster murder music subsides, and it will go away one day.
These stories will be told the same way the Italian Mob Stories were told and are still being told.
(I'm talking movies and documentaries)

Most of these dudes didn't make it out of their 20's, but they will live forever once their stories are told.
Some like the King Vons will be heroes, in the same vein as an Al Capone, Lucky Luciano or a Bugsy Siegel.

Why let some white dude profit off her sons death?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Documentary coming soon"

Mom is doing the right thing. She needs to control his name, image and likeness.
When this type of gangster murder music subsides, and it will go away one day.
These stories will be told the same way the Italian Mob Stories were told and are still being told.
(I'm talking movies and documentaries)

Most of these dudes didn't make it out of their 20's, but they will live forever once their stories are told.
Some like the King Vons will be heroes, in the same vein as an Al Capone, Lucky Luciano or a Bugsy Siegel.

Why let some white dude profit off her sons death?

I...can understand your thought process here but I can't agree with it.

I lost my friend's son. He did a murder suicide. Sure his life story could be made into a movie but the family would never even consider that. Granted he wasn't famous.

I guess there's an element to controlling the narrative if your son has a name and a brand, and unauthorized biographies are gonna be coming out. Doesn't sit right with me but yes in that instance you want the official story out there and money is gonna be involved.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when artists do that.......they dont make any profit off of the song,......especially if they didnt clear the sample,...(which im sure they didnt).
These niggas basically do the shit for likes and views.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I...can understand your thought process here but I can't agree with it.

I lost my friend's son. He did a murder suicide. Sure his life story could be made into a movie but the family would never even consider that. Granted he wasn't famous.

I guess there's an element to controlling the narrative if your son has a name and a brand, and unauthorized biographies are gonna be coming out. Doesn't sit right with me but yes in that instance you want the official story out there and money is gonna be involved.
I do see your point, I was just adding a different spin.

BATMAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm down here on the N'side by the airport too.
Definitely quiet on this side of Jax.
If you caught Katt Williams special, even he said to stay off Moncrief and other places.
Cause of my work, I have to pull up to some spots.
2 people got shot and killed last night
It's always something down here

yeah man. my aunt and uncle stay on the northside.
i used to dislike being down there during holidays and whatnot.
now they are more further up on the northside, near the airport,...so the are they are in now is actually nicer than where they were before.

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So fuck Fantasia too :dunno:

when artists do that.......they dont make any profit off of the song,......especially if they didnt clear the sample,...(which im sure they didnt).
These niggas basically do the shit for likes and views.
Either she doesn't own all her publishing..... or dude never released the song with monetization.

Not sure which applies but there's a few "drill" flips of that song
Sound like Vanessa cleared it. After song dropped she knew what it was all about and still cool with it. Looks like Fantasia or the company did not clear their record for it. Also Vanessa compared the song to Reservoir Dogs torture scene basically telling white people to shut the fuck up about her decision when people started going at her