Young rapper Julio Foolio shot dead on his birthday; fool posts his location for his OPPs to find him ...RIP

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Video of the shooting from a bunch of different camera angles.

Straight ambushed!

God damn, this is video is so damn clear and they have cameras set up everywhere.

This literally looks like they're filming a low budget movie or video out there.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
God damn, this is video is so damn clear and they have cameras set up everywhere.

This literally looks like they're filming a low budget movie or video out there.

Yeah man.... Some wild footage. They lit him up!!!

Even got some Tesla cam footage!

At the :35 mark, two of the shooters almost shot each other with their crossfire :smh:

nv-HoU.gif

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man doomaday preppers got it figured out right.

I want land in the middle of nowhere so anybody coming unannounced I can perceive as an enemy.

I don't ever wanna be in a situation where law enforcement tells me every move I'm allowed to make. Literally.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
They deserve the firing squad.

They're better off dead instead of wasting people's tax dollars putting them in prison.
I agree. Dude was a fuckin idiot but to do some shit like that then go get a fish sandwich afterwards is ridiculous. Muthafuckas was reckless as hell shooting. Could have killed anybody that was out there going to their car. Hell, as someone pointed out they damn near shot each other. The world is a better and safer place with these muthafuckas locked away forever!!!

3mbpoS.jpg