Zazie Beetz is Beautiful

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She gave an interview where she said Americans shower too much bro. Didn't say she never showers ...but she DID say she prefers "cat baths"....(google it), meaning washing pits and privates by the sink.

Nah man....I dig her, but damn, stand under some running water, soap, scrub, rinse at least once a day.....maybe skip if she sick, traveling, etc.....but you ain't getting clean the same way using just the sink mon, we'd, Fri, sun.....

She talks about what she likes to sing in
the shower.
Y'all can stop with the "she doesn't shower" ish.
Okay, I'm removing my cape now. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I did notice that her musical choices are mixed chicks, too. (FKA Twigz, Doja Cat)

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
god damn
whew-meme.gif

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all thought I was bullshittin'. I'm getting closer...

Jasmine Wesley

There's the latina version.

Brianna Smith is a supermodel. Zazie is pretty but she ain't on Brianna's level. They don't look that much alike, either. Mostly the just hair.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Her father is German, she was born in Berlin.
Maybe she likes what her mom likes?
Her husband is an actor and a writer, they met at an acting workshop.
Want to date beautiful mixed women like her? Take up acting and put a ring on it.
I know I wouldn't. I'm deathly afraid of marriage, he's not.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Her father is German, she was born in Berlin.
Maybe she likes what her mom likes?
Her husband is an actor and a writer, they met at an acting workshop.
Want to date beautiful mixed women like her? Take up acting and put a ring on it.
I know I wouldn't. I'm deathly afraid of marriage, he's not.
I live in a city full of mixed broads. Here's what I see (just my observation):
I see mixed chicks either dating the darkest brotha they can find OR a mid ass white guy. Its mostly the latter. That also goes for every other so-called "exotic"; Indians, latinas, north Africans, and especially East Asians.
Its amazing what you see walking around with the most basic white dudes. I think a lot of them just want white acceptance but that's probably not a fair judgement.

One thing is for sure; when you talk to some of these women, their standards are much much higher for their own men than for the white guys they date.
Meanwhile, the white girls these guys like will fuck anybody (male or female) except them. White women compete for the "chads" and ignore the leftovers that these chicks pick up. A lot of these guys want Barbie but Barbie won't fuck with them, so they think they are settling by dating someone like Zazie.