Zoe Saldana Topless

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Love those nips and her confidence

I used to fuck with a chick like this. Cute face and small tits with eraser nips. I loved sucking on her nips, but she had dry pussai

ZDZFod61_o.jpeg

Last edited:

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you, I couldn't be sure since a few brothers on here always shit on her and portray her as denying who she is which has never been true.

I thought maybe you'd seen those posts and thought they were accurate.
It lives in the actions, not the words. Once she became a person who could decide her roles, she has not had one single black male love interest, nor has she had one in her personal life. Jus as her acting career, her role life is packed with a history full or bed wenching. But again, cape all u want. I’m sure u got some fat, non black woman layin next to you at night, and absolutely don’t see what “anyone cares” for. Hoe ass

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She doesn't decide casting. Do you believe she refuses roles unless she has a white love interest?
I’m sayin it’s factual that she hasn’t had a black male love interest since drumline. I’m sayin she’s the first actress in the world to star in 2 BILLION dollar box office movies. I’m sayin she def has a say in the roles she takes. I’m sayin Wesley had an Asian girl clause back in the day. Maybe she don’t have a clause, but “known things” are known things. It’s known that she doesn’t do black male love interest, in movies or otherwise. Is that arguable?

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m sayin she def has a say in the roles she takes.
But not in casting.
I’m sayin Wesley had an Asian girl clause back in the day.
I don't believe that.
It’s known that she doesn’t do black male love interest, in movies or otherwise. Is that arguable?
Yes it is. You're using specious reasoning. There have been 30 Marvel movies, Will Smith hasn't done any. Will Smith can pick and choose what movies he makes, ergo Smith is a DC fan.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But not in casting.I don't believe that.Yes it is. You're using specious reasoning. There have been 30 Marvel movies, Will Smith hasn't done any. Will Smith can pick and choose what movies he makes, ergo Smith is a DC fan.
You either young, or sheltered. And I’ve given u sound reasoning. We jus hon have to agree to disagree. But if the facts in yo face don’t help u, then you’re relying on “belief” and not reasoning, so none I say hon matter no way, hence no longer wasting my time. Enjoy

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Love those nips and her confidence

I used to fuck with a chick like this. Cute face and small tits with eraser nips. I loved sucking on her nips, but she had dry pussai

ZDZFod61_o.jpeg
7 pages of replies wow!

Cats are salty because this Queen doesn’t fuck Black men on or off camera?
She still beautiful no matter the circumstances.:inlove:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The horse dead already. No needa

beat it. My point still stands tho
2:04 mark, they're in bed together.

Out Of The Furnace. In that movie, although she starts out with Christian Bale, she ends up with Forest Whitaker.

Last edited: