►► OFFICIAL UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre - Nov. 4th, 2017

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
yea them spinning elbows are sneaky as fuck,

because your eyes focus on the persons back and before you know it,

them elbows coming for your dome like a gotdam bolistic missile

Agreed. The angles and force that can be generated from spinning elbows, back fists, and so on. Pretty impressive. I often laugh when Matt Serra (while co-hosting the UFC Unfiltered podcast with Jim Norton) references getting highlight-reel posterized by Shonie Carter back in the day (early-2000s). He's mentioned it a number of times ... very funny stuff ... he got caught slippin'! You think it's a back fist initially ... but looks to be forearm too ...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Agreed. The angles and force that can be generated from spinning elbows, back fists, and so on. Pretty impressive. I often laugh when Matt Serra (while co-hosting the UFC Unfiltered podcast with Jim Norton) references getting highlight-reel posterized by Shonie Carter back in the day (early-2000s). He's mentioned it a number of times ... very funny stuff ... he got caught slippin'! You think it's a back fist initially ... but looks to be forearm too ...

that didnt even look like a backfist it looked like a back bitch slap...

lol.. but I aint tryin to be on the end of it... Jon jones is also very good at executing them... juiced up or not..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
that didnt even look like a backfist it looked like a back bitch slap...

lol.. but I aint tryin to be on the end of it... Jon jones is also very good at executing them... juiced up or not..

Agreed. Jones with the reach, innovation & angles he'd attack opponents from. Especially smaller opponents who would have fared better against guys at 185, but were trying to mess with him at 205.

Emil

Star
Registered
yea them spinning elbows are sneaky as fuck,

because your eyes focus on the persons back and before you know it,

them elbows coming for your dome like a gotdam bolistic missile
The way he completely froze up after getting hit with that spinning elbow, I thought his jaw was broken. His face was twisted and then Joe Rogen talking shit about astro traveling :lol2:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

DN4l4okWkAAF34x.jpg

DN4l5ydXUAA3Ykn.jpg

DN4l6-BX0AEKyJn.jpg

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UFC had fights in Shanghai earlier... the Count keeps taking L’s... I wonder if this a record