►► OFFICIAL UFC 217: Bisping vs. St-Pierre - Nov. 4th, 2017

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Whitaker has good take down defense and good ground game if I remember right. Is he good on the feet?

my dawg Robert Could knock GSP out. So rush would have to wrestle him.

I will say this Rush has the most nasty jab In the sport. I remember the 1st punch he threw he broke Josh Koshcheck orbital socket.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
my dawg Robert Could knock GSP out. So rush would have to wrestle him.

I will say this Rush has the most nasty jab In the sport. I remember the 1st punch he threw he broke Josh Koshcheck orbital socket.

Georges-St.-Pierre-vs-Josh-Koscheck-2.gif
GSPKoscheck16.gif

tumblr_mb0te4E86p1ry1rm7o2_400.gif
11_St-Pierre_Koscheck15-800x533.jpg

image.JPG

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not watching the fight, but I thought GSP was losing ????

I gotta get these Lanks in the morning for real
He was getting that ass handed to him ultil Bisping tried to do too much in a bad position...which gave his back away to that gspbitch

Last edited:

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
Sorry but GSP aint shit to Conor. No one as as far as money making and star power. Theyre not even close. GSP will have to do a LOT more to make it worth haggling with Conor.
It's not about bringing in GSP to replace Conor..it's about putting the company in position, to where they won't be kneeling and dependent on Conor to help them pay back the loan. GSP was big business..especially in Canada..if they could get him to even 70 percent of what he was star-wise..and add to that a couple of more up and coming stars...the company will be in a far better position than it is now. They have a new crop of fighters that, fight to finish..are young..and talk some good shit. Especially at WW. Colby Covington, Darren Till, Mike Perry, Kamaru Usman. Conor is not just their biggest star, he's the biggest of all time, so it will take a combination of things, if they don't want him to hold them hostage anymore.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
It's not about bringing in GSP to replace Conor..it's about putting the company in position, to where they won't be kneeling and dependent on Conor to help them pay back the loan. GSP was big business..especially in Canada..if they could get him to even 70 percent of what he was star-wise..and add to that a couple of more up and coming stars...the company will be in a far better position than it is now. They have a new crop of fighters that, fight to finish..are young..and talk some good shit. Especially at WW. Colby Covington, Darren Till, Mike Perry, Kamaru Usman. Conor is not just their biggest star, he's the biggest of all time, so it will take a combination of things, if they don't want him to hold them hostage anymore.
I see what you're saying. But he is gonna hold them hostage until he's finished lol. Just as Floyd raped boxing until he was ready to go.

The only thing that will fuck up Conors grip on the game is Conor. If he loses to Diaz he will still have the option to fight Tony. If he loses that fight his market drops. If he wins against Tony then he keeps his market value. U fortunately for him, the body can't beat the position Dana is in. He will lose if be gets back in that ring. Realistically he knows he only has about another year in the sport. If he somehow does put a string of wins togther against a lineup of people who all know the value of tearing his head off, there's nothing any of them can do. As long as he backs up what he's talking , he'll be worth more pay per view money than any of them can pull together. It's up to him.

But all of this still helps the ufc even after he's gone.

Emil

Star
Registered
Dope card from top to bottom. Even the prelims and early prelims were dope. The only fight I didn't care for was the wonderboy v. masvidal. But there will be no bitching and moaning from Dana White about how wonderboy fights. But everytime Tyron Woodley fights he has something slick to say.

But GSP and Rose won't last long as champs. As soon as GSP fights Whitaker or Joel Romero :itsawrap:
As soon as Rose fights one of the Brazilian girls, Claudia Gadelha or Jessica Andrade :itsawrap:

richlove

Rising Star
Registered
I see what you're saying. But he is gonna hold them hostage until he's finished lol. Just as Floyd raped boxing until he was ready to go.

The only thing that will fuck up Conors grip on the game is Conor. If he loses to Diaz he will still have the option to fight Tony. If he loses that fight his market drops. If he wins against Tony then he keeps his market value. U fortunately for him, the body can't beat the position Dana is in. He will lose if be gets back in that ring. Realistically he knows he only has about another year in the sport. If he somehow does put a string of wins togther against a lineup of people who all know the value of tearing his head off, there's nothing any of them can do. As long as he backs up what he's talking , he'll be worth more pay per view money than any of them can pull together. It's up to him.

But all of this still helps the ufc even after he's gone.
If he loses to Diaz, that will be 1-2 vs Diaz. They can not and will not give Conor a non-title fight at 155 no matter if it's the "money" fight or not. Conor seems interested more in the Tony fight now anyway. I don't know if you know about GSP in Canada, but trust me, this is a big boost to the UFC..He can legitimately sell 50k tickets...and other stars can be built up pretty fast. I know we are living in Conor's moment, but there has always been great fighters and the sport moves on without all of them. The big difference now is that they have to make up for that 4 billion dollars. So Conor being the biggest star ever at this moment is the stars aligning for him. And you are absolutely correct. If he keeps winning, especially if he beats Tony and or Khabib..he will be more than a God to the UFC..they may as well change the name to the CFC

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
If he loses to Diaz, that will be 1-2 vs Diaz. They can not and will not give Conor a non-title fight at 155 no matter if it's the "money" fight or not. Conor seems interested more in the Tony fight now anyway. I don't know if you know about GSP in Canada, but trust me, this is a big boost to the UFC..He can legitimately sell 50k tickets...and other stars can be built up pretty fast. I know we are living in Conor's moment, but there has always been great fighters and the sport moves on without all of them. The big difference now is that they have to make up for that 4 billion dollars. So Conor being the biggest star ever at this moment is the stars aligning for him.
If he loses to Diaz it won't be for a title and will basically be an exhibition. I mean, if Diazgoes down to 155 to fight him, which is the standard Conor said he would set for this one, I don't imagine if would be for a title still.

So its basically an exhibition and no one will count it towards anything. Be will still get to fight Tony. At this point as long as Conor wins the right fights he will remain the money fight. I almost wanna say the belt doesn't matter- but him appearing to be an unbeatable fighter does.