► Alien megastructure mystery deepens: 'Dyson sphere' star found to be dimming dramatically AND plenty of other space / science links, articles & pics

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo MK, whatever shit you smoke, you ever think about selling it? That's gotta be some really good shit
I think I should be insulted, but my people have evolved beyond feelings like that so I'm not sure. I don't smoke or snort or inject anything for that matter to be this perfectly cloned version of my original self.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1425666867375167.jpg
:roflmao2:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
When they finally discover (reveal) the brown dwarf star orbiting your yellow dwarf star ... things will get very interesting really quick on this planet.

I'm going to talk to you as if I believe you're an alien of this planet hell this is after all BGOL the most known unknown site on the Web IMO if we had the technology how long would it take to make a Dyson Sphere?

*two cents *

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I think I should be insulted, but my people have evolved beyond feelings like that so I'm not sure. I don't smoke or snort or inject anything for that matter to be this perfectly cloned version of my original self.
So your race must admire the black female which is what brought you a billion light years to come to BGOL.

Alien pussy must be horrible. I know all that blue and green pussy Kirk was fucking was no good dammit, I just knew it!

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm going to talk to you as if I believe you're an alien of this planet hell this is after all BGOL the most known unknown site on the Web IMO if we had the technology how long would it take to make a Dyson Sphere?

*two cents *
As you should ... because I am.

Depends, making a Dyson Sphere around the Sun you have would take more material than there is in this solar system to do a real sphere. There are other configurations like a ring (that would take less material and less time) or you could have a collection of platforms that are independent and somewhat overlapping like in the illustration, I think they call that a "swarm/hive" tho. It would have to be manufactured totally by robots that worked unceasingly so I could imagine less than a century. Problem is a sphere wouldn't have sufficient gravity over the whole surface area and so you'd have to limit your habitable areas to the equator zone. Another problem would be that to get the gravity you'd have to rotate the sphere and that would destroy the sphere. A ring is only marginally better. The best way would be a swarm construct.

Now, it gets to be a lot quicker build if you instead find a stable brown dwarf (they are typically the size of Jupiter) and build you swarm or ring around that. The habitable zone around a brown dwarf is much smaller than the habitable zone around your Sun and the brown dwarf is going to outlast the life of your sun by billions upon billions of years. They will most likely be the last things left in the Universe once all the other stars go dark.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
As you should ... because I am.

Depends, making a Dyson Sphere around the Sun you have would take more material than there is in this solar system to do a real sphere. There are other configurations like a ring (that would take less material and less time) or you could have a collection of platforms that are independent and somewhat overlapping like in the illustration, I think they call that a "swarm/hive" tho. It would have to be manufactured totally by robots that worked unceasingly so I could imagine less than a century. Problem is a sphere wouldn't have sufficient gravity over the whole surface area and so you'd have to limit your habitable areas to the equator zone. Another problem would be that to get the gravity you'd have to rotate the sphere and that would destroy the sphere. A ring is only marginally better. The best way would be a swarm construct.

Now, it gets to be a lot quicker build if you instead find a stable brown dwarf (they are typically the size of Jupiter) and build you swarm or ring around that. The habitable zone around a brown dwarf is much smaller than the habitable zone around your Sun and the brown dwarf is going to outlast the life of your sun by billions upon billions of years. They will most likely be the last things left in the Universe once all the other stars go dark.

Ok three more questions...

1)How would having a Dyson Sphere/Disk/Hive effect Humans?

2)Why haven't any aliens made themselves known to us...

Like the Galaxy Rangers intro.:yes:

3)How did you stumble up on BGOL and why do you stay here. It can't be for the tits and ass....ain't it?

Thank you in advance.

*two cents *

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So your race must admire the black female which is what brought you a billion light years to come to BGOL.

Alien pussy must be horrible. I know all that blue and green pussy Kirk was fucking was no good dammit, I just knew it!
Hue-Mans are spread throughout the Universes in various levels of development so you Earthlings aren't really all that special. I chose to be stationed here tho, actually I did it for ... there are much better places in the Universes to go to for pussy.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Hue-Mans are spread throughout the Universes in various levels of development so you Earthlings aren't really all that special. I chose to be stationed here tho, actually I did it for ... there are much better places in the Universes to go to for pussy.

Interesting...

Explain, expand.

*two cents *

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok three more questions...

1)How would having a Dyson Sphere/Disk/Hive effect Humans?

2)Why haven't any aliens made themselves known to us...

Like the Galaxy Rangers intro.:yes:

3)How did you stumble up on BGOL and why do you stay here. It can't be for the tits and ass....ain't it?

Thank you in advance.

*two cents *

1) If Hue-Mans lived on a Dyson Swarm or Ring you would most likely have discovered a way to end your racism and bigotry to work together in such a huge scale. I would wager that it will come from your next level of evolution which is sort of how we did it. We once looked like you and came in various hues like you do as well, but we exchanged our bodies for designs better suited for living among the stars.

2) Why do you say we haven't. Your species isn't quite ready for a full on contact with most of us, many of the forms aliens come in would be scary to you. We have observed for a looooooooong time several aliens come and go (even other Hue-Man species) some have made themselves known and it ended horribly, sometimes for the aliens but mostly for your kind. There is even a Hue-Man type alien group still on ... around so most others have a hands off approach to your world until you "mature".

3) I asked to be stationed here many millennia ago. I stumbled upon BGOL like everyone else did I guess, just randomly surfing the internet. I stay here because I want to see what's coming for your species, and how it turns out for you all in the end.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look man you gotta poast some alien pussy.
I would if I could, but I can't so I won't. Please forgive me if I don't. I hope I'm not being misunderstood. I would (yes I would), If I could (if I could) ... but I won't.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1) If Hue-Mans lived on a Dyson Swarm or Ring you would most likely have discovered a way to end your racism and bigotry to work together in such a huge scale. I would wager that it will come from your next level of evolution which is sort of how we did it. We once looked like you and came in various hues like you do as well, but we exchanged our bodies for designs better suited for living among the stars.

2) Why do you say we haven't. Your species isn't quite ready for a full on contact with most of us, many of the forms aliens come in would be scary to you. We have observed for a looooooooong time several aliens come and go (even other Hue-Man species) some have made themselves known and it ended horribly, sometimes for the aliens but mostly for your kind. There is even a Hue-Man type alien group still on ... around so most others have a hands off approach to your world until you "mature".

3) I asked to be stationed here many millennia ago. I stumbled upon BGOL like everyone else did I guess, just randomly surfing the internet. I stay here because I want to see what's coming for your species, and how it turns out for you all in the end.
How many different alien or human species have you encountered?

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting...

Explain, expand.

*two cents *
Well, Let me just say that the same elements are found everywhere in the Universes. So basically the same kinds of life start up on habitable worlds all over. Then depending upon the various courses that life can take and the extinction level events that create detours along the way you come up with several types of sentient beings and the Hue-Man model is an average one found all over the place. There are insectoids, (they are much rarer) and what you'd call reptoids (actually they are dinoids) as well as amphibian types. The humanoid form is the best suited form for higher intelligence and so once it matures on it's homeworld it then migrates out into the stars. Humanoid as in, a torso, two arms two legs, a head.

Last edited:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Well, Let me just say that the same elements are found everywhere in the Universes. So basically the same kinds of life start up on habitable worlds all over. Then depending upon the various courses that life can take and the extinction level events that create detours along the way you come up with several types of sentient beings and the Hue-Man model is an average one found all over the place. There are insectoids, (they are much rarer) and what you'd call reptoids (actually their dinoids) as well as amphibian types. The humanoid form is the best suited form for higher intelligence and so once it matures on it's homeworld it then migrates out into the stars.

What is your home world like? Does it still exist?

*two cents *

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many different alien or human species have you encountered?
There are six main humanoid types of sentient aliens: Insectoids, Dinoids, Amphibians, Hue-Mans, Greys and the Old/First Ones. Each one of these main groups have sub groups of various numbers. I, and my other clones, have encountered ... several of them through our eons of exploration.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is your home world like? Does it still exist?

*two cents *
I was told my homeworld once looked like Earth. It is gone now. My people nearly killed themselves off fighting among themselves. The survivors agreed to work together, but in doing so we had to change from what we were to what we are now.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I was told my homeworld once looked like Earth. It is gone now. My people nearly killed themselves off fighting among themselves. The survivors agreed to work together, but in doing so we had to change from what we were to what we are now.

So in other words....WE'RE FUCKED. Have we evolved any since you've been here or are we nothing but stupid apes with smart phones and nuclear weapons?

-The insectoids must be trippy as fuck! What are they about?

-You're a clone?

-Is there an universal language- other than math- that you, we, can all communicate through?

-Are their any beings who have transcended time and space limitations and truly became what we call Gods?

*two cents*

Last edited:

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
There are six main humanoid types of sentient aliens: Insectoids, Dinoids, Amphibians, Hue-Mans, Greys and the Old/First Ones. Each one of these main groups have sub groups of various numbers. I, and my other clones, have encountered ... several of them through our eons of exploration.

ST:ENT fan?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are Greys and the Old/First Ones?? What are Dinoids? Hue-Mans are all the same but are on different planets?? How the fuck you get here?? How big are those insectoids creatures??

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in other words....WE'RE FUCKED. Have we evolved any since you've been here or are we nothing but stupid apes with I phones and nuclear weapons?

-The insectoids must be trippy as fuck! What are they about?

-You're a clone?

-Is there an universal language- other than math- that you, we, can all communicate through?

-Are their any beings who have transcended time and space limitations and truly became what we call Gods?

*two cents*

Yes, they are hive minded and so are extremely intelligent in groups because they can then network their brains together. There are disadvantages to that tho. They are also emotionless, even more than my people are.

Yes, I am a clone ... one of several thousands. I have also cloned myself, it is how we live for so long, and why it isn't really that important to rescue those of us who get captured or even retrieve our dead bodies. We aren't hive minded like the Insectoids, but we can network our brains.

Learning languages becomes very easy once you reach a certain level of intelligence so there really isn't a need for a universal language. Vocalizing them can be a problem tho, thankfully there is writing, and telepathy (but that has it's limitations)

The Old/First Ones could be considered what you call Gods. They exist in physical and non physical forms ... as we all do, but they can control it.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You gotta take a pic of your ride how you got here pimpin
My scout ship is nothing special, it is actually a very old model. So is the mother ship for that matter.

It is the classic plate on a plate scout ship
FICTION-UFO.jpg

and the mother ship looks like a cigar
ARTICLE-CIGAR-KEN-PFEIFER-3-16-16.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
My scout ship is nothing special, it is actually a very old model. So is the mother ship for that matter.

It is the classic plate on a plate scout ship
FICTION-UFO.jpg

and the mother ship looks like a cigar
ARTICLE-CIGAR-KEN-PFEIFER-3-16-16.jpg
What forms of propulsion do they use?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, they are hive minded and so are extremely intelligent in groups because they can then network their brains together. There are disadvantages to that tho. They are also emotionless, even more than my people are.

Yes, I am a clone ... one of several thousands. I have also cloned myself, it is how we live for so long, and why it isn't really that important to rescue those of us who get captured or even retrieve our dead bodies. We aren't hive minded like the Insectoids, but we can network our brains.

Learning languages becomes very easy once you reach a certain level of intelligence so there really isn't a need for a universal language. Vocalizing them can be a problem tho, thankfully there is writing, and telepathy (but that has it's limitations)

The Old/First Ones could be considered what you call Gods. They exist in physical and non physical forms ... as we all do, but they can control it.
well dam.........

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are Greys and the Old/First Ones?? What are Dinoids? Hue-Mans are all the same but are on different planets?? How the fuck you get here?? How big are those insectoids creatures??

The Old/First Ones are just that, the first beings in the Universes to become intelligent and self aware.

Greys used to be Hue-Mans except we had grey skin tones. We didn't have a yellow sun like yours. We had to evolve to survive and that meant we had to change what we were to become what we are now ... hybrid clones of many different species (more or less)

Dinoids are what your Dinosaurs were evolving into on this planet before their extinction.

Hue-Mans are basically all the same everywhere in the Universes, there are variations on color (hues) of skin, hair, eyes etc. etc. etc. but for the most part you wouldn't be able to tell them apart if you saw one face to face. There is a ...

lol I got here by spaceship lol.

The insectoids range from my size 4 ft to 8ft. They live only on planets with much higher oxygen levels and pressures so you don't have to worry about seeing them walking around on your planet, but you could walk on their planets for awhile.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What forms of propulsion do they use?
Electro-gravitics. That is all I can say about that, except that several of your science fiction shows have gotten it partially right about warping space to get from "here to there" fast.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Old/First Ones are just that, the first beings in the Universes to become intelligent and self aware.

Greys used to be Hue-Mans except we had grey skin tones. We didn't have a yellow sun like yours. We had to evolve to survive and that meant we had to change what we were to become what we are now ... hybrid clones of many different species (more or less)

Dinoids are what your Dinosaurs were evolving into on this planet before their extinction.

Hue-Mans are basically all the same everywhere in the Universes, there are variations on color (hues) of skin, hair, eyes etc. etc. etc. but for the most part you wouldn't be able to tell them apart if you saw one face to face. There is a ...

lol I got here by spaceship lol.

The insectoids range from my size 4 ft to 8ft. They live only on planets with much higher oxygen levels and pressures so you don't have to worry about seeing them walking around on your planet, but you could walk on their planets for awhile.
What do insectoids eat:blush:? and why arent these mofos traveling thru space like your kind?? And how did they learn how to evolve and become self aware/intelligent?? do all hue mans act the same???