► Alien megastructure mystery deepens: 'Dyson sphere' star found to be dimming dramatically AND plenty of other space / science links, articles & pics

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all asking the wrong questions:

1) How are you able to be a clone? I mean, I get the physical part but how do you impart a soul into a body, especially since we (humans) haven't even recognized the existence of a soul (other than religiously)?

2) How many elements are there, amongst your Type 2 civiliation? How many elements are used there but not here?

3) What is the relation of the Annuaki to the Older Ones? Are they one & the same, different entities or something else?

4) Please explain gravity, in your terms, not ours. In other words, give me a better perspective than the current scientific model.

5) What's the whole abduction thing about? And the cattle mutilation? Are there some chosen people out there? And what do I have to do to get on the abduction list?

I'ma let you work on those 5 for now. I got plenty more tho.....

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

1) How are you able to be a clone? I mean, I get the physical part but how do you impart a soul into a body, especially since we (humans) haven't even recognized the existence of a soul (other than religiously)?

2) How many elements are there, amongst your Type 2 civiliation? How many elements are used there but not here?

3) What is the relation of the Annuaki to the Older Ones? Are they one & the same, different entities or something else?

4) Please explain gravity, in your terms, not ours. In other words, give me a better perspective than the current scientific model.

5) What's the whole abduction thing about? And the cattle mutilation? Are there some chosen people out there? And what do I have to do to get on the abduction list?

Jesus fucking Christ.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Fam stop posting

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
More questions mk23666

1) Are tardigrades(water bears) miniature insectoid species? They are the only organism we earthlings know that can survive in the vacuum of space. Or are tardigrades something else?

2) Have any other non Earth dwelling hue-mans elsewhere managed to develop beyond a type 1 civilization? A civilization free of racism, corruption, war, and violence.

3) Will the coming of the constellation we call Aquarius change how the Earth organisms will behave? Will the constellation bring about an evolution for some and oblivion for others? Pices has been very violent and we see what is happening as it is winding down.

4) If we don't get our act together on Earth will others intervene to prevent us from destroying it and each other all together? In other words how valuable is Earth to others and do they have an interest in seeing it survive despite us?

5) How far have the Old/Ancient/First Ones developed or evolved ? Did they ascend into godhood become immortal and/or did they become Solarians and Etherians?

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Thread should be a sticky!!

sSHAP8-1024x683.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

More questions mk23666

1) Are tardigrades(water bears) miniature insectoid species? They are the only organism we earthlings know that can survive in the vacuum of space. Or are tardigrades something else?

2) Have any other non Earth dwelling hue-mans elsewhere managed to develop beyond a type 1 civilization? A civilization free of racism, corruption, war, and violence.

3) Will the coming of the constellation we call Aquarius change how the Earth organisms will behave? Will the constellation bring about an evolution for some and oblivion for others? Pices has been very violent and we see what is happening as it is winding down.

4) If we don't get our act together on Earth will others intervene to prevent us from destroying it and each other all together? In other words how valuable is Earth to others and do they have an interest in seeing it survive despite us?

5) How far have the Old/Ancient/First Ones developed or evolved ? Did they ascend into godhood become immortal and/or did they become Solarians and Etherians?
:popcorn:

K

kwazdog

Just dont bring no water from Mars making beer and sports drinks with it :lol:
They used to "serve sports drinks" (for lack of a better earth word) with that at my old quantum ion gym in galagamehk city on Zarmina right around Gliese 581g. It tastes similar to what you "people" call "vitamin water zero pomegranate", different nutrients tho.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasabi

Wasabi (ワサビ or わさび(山葵)?, earlier 和佐比; Eutrema japonicum or Wasabia japonica)[1] is a plant of the Brassicaceae family, which includes cabbages, horseradish, and mustard. It is also called Japanese horseradish,[2] although horseradish is a different plant (which is generally used as a substitute for wasabi, due to the scarcity of the wasabi plant). Its stem is used as a condiment and has an extremely strong pungency more akin to hot mustard than the capsaicin in a chili pepper, producing vapours that stimulate the nasal passages more than the tongue. The plant grows naturally along stream beds in mountain river valleys in Japan. The two main cultivars in the marketplace are E. japonicum 'Daruma' and 'Mazuma', but there are many others.[3] The origin of wasabi cuisine has been clarified from the oldest historical records; it takes its rise in Nara prefecture.[4]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Shit is crazy in 2016. So many stranger things out there. Possibly E.T. The extraterrestrial. Might need to call the Ghostbusters soon the night of their arrival in your city, BGOL fam. Even Criminal Minds wouldn't want to kick it with them, Break Bad or Strike Back on these aliens. It's like a House of Cards when you decide to fistfight or throw water bottles @ your foes like Diaz & McG at UFC 202 goes.

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
Possible announcement later on today for Earth 2

:rolleyes:

Alien world 'being kept from public' – Scientists silent over sensational discovery

AN alien world has been found shockingly close to Earth, but scientists are keeping the public in the dark.

57aee15ae1533_Alien1.jpg

TOP SECRET: Scientists are refusing to discuss their discovery
The new planet is believed to be Earth-like – with liquid water on its surface – and orbits its star at an ideal distance for life.

And it’s only four lightyears away, unlike Kepler 252B – the planet NASA last year described as Earth’s “closest twin” – which is 1,400 lightyears away.

Yet the scientists behind the sensational find are refusing to reveal their discovery, neither confirming or denying news reports when approached by journalists.

611752.jpg

NEIGHBOUR: Proxima Centauri, the nearest star to ours, the Sun
“Never before have scientists discovered a second Earth that is so close by”

Anonymous source
The newly-found planet – which has still not been named – orbits Proxima Centauri, a red dwarf and the nearest star in the universe to our own, the Sun.

NASA revealed in May that its Kepler telescope had found nine planets that could potentially support life, but none were nearly as close as this.

Before now, the nearest Earth-like planet was thought to be Wolf 1061c some 14 light years away. Now all that could be about to change.

The find was described by an anonymous source to German magazine Der Spiegel, who said the European Southern Observatory (ESO) was handling the discovery.

"The still nameless planet is believed to be Earth-like and orbits at a distance to Proxima Centauri that could allow it to have liquid water on its surface.

"That’s an important requirement for the emergence of life. Never before have scientists discovered a second Earth that is so close by," they said.

ESO spokesman Richard Hook said he was aware of Der Spiegel’s report, but gave no further details, saying: "We are not making any comment.”

Four lightyears is a mere stepping stone away, given the scale of the universe, but still beyond the reach of modern space rockets.

However it opens up the possibility of future generations being able to interact with beings from another world.

The European Southern Observatory, which runs facilities in northern Chile, is expected to announce its findings at the end of this month.

NASA has discovered numerous exoplanets before, but most are either too hot or cold to host water in liquid form, or are composed of gas like Jupiter and Neptune.

NEW WORLD REVEALED
‘Secret second Earth’ that could be home to ALIENS will be exposed tomorrow

Astronomers expected to announce discovery of potentially habitable planet orbiting nearby star

BY JASPER HAMILL AND MATTHEW DUNN
23rd August 2016, 9:59 am

ASTRONOMERS are preparing to announce the discovery of a potentially habitable second Earth orbiting a nearby star, it has been claimed.

Last month, sources leaked news that the European Southern Observatory (ESO) hadspotted an alien world orbiting Proxima Centauri, our closest stellar neighbour.

An anonymous source from the ESO told German publication Der Spiegel the discovery is the closest habitable planet to Earth, which means we could reach it within our lifetime.

It is not yet known whether the second Earth could support living organisms
But the astonishing finding was not officially announced, sparking furious speculation that the second Earth has deliberately been kept a secret.

Now the ESO is set to finally reveal details of the planet at a press conference tomorrow and astronomers are also likely to discuss whether it has the potential to support life.

“The still nameless planet is believed to be Earth-like and orbits at a distance to Proxima Centauri that could allow it to have liquid water on its surface — an important requirement for the emergence of life,” the source said.

“Never before have scientists discovered a second Earth that is so close by.”

Since its launch in 2009, NASA’s planet finding Kepler Spacecraft has discovered more than 4000 exoplanet candidates.

Of these, there have been 216 Earth-like located within the Goldilocks Zone — the region around a star in which the surface temperature of an orbiting planet might support water.

The problem is that while most of these Earth-like planets are habitable, they are located thousands of light years away, which means they are out of our reach.

Astronomers from the observatory had previously claimed to have found the then-closest exoplanet to Earth in 2012, although subsequent analysis cast doubt on its existence.

A shot of Promixa Centauri snapped by the Hubble Telescope

Despite this misstep, the unnamed source claim this latest discovery is authentic and the result of intensive work.

“Finding small celestial bodies is a lot of hard work,” the source said.
“We were moving at the technically feasible limit of measurement.”

If the findings are correct, Russian billionaire Yuri Milner’s search for intelligent life could focus on heading to the planet.

As part of Milner’s plans, Project Starshot intends to send a laser-sail driven-nanocraft to Alpha Centauri — the closest star system to the Solar System — in the coming years.

With the craft able to travel up to 20 per cent of the speed of light, if Project Starshot was to rethink its objective, it would be able to reach the Earth-like planet orbiting Proxima Centauri in less than 20 years.

However, mastermind of Project Starshot Professor Phillip Lubin said the focus will likely stay on Alpha Centauri.

“The discovery of possible planet around Proxima Centauri is very exciting. It makes the case of visiting nearby stellar systems even more compelling, though we know there are many exoplanets around other nearby stars and it is very likely that the Alpha Centauri system will also have planets,” he told Universe Today.

The European Southern Observatory are expected to officially announce the finding at the end of August.

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered