100 Meter Sprinter, Sha'Ccari Richardson

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I thought a couple of years when she ran that great time, but didn't come close to that again. I figured she was a flash in the pan and got lucky.

This 5'1" dynamo is the real deal!

- Sha'ccari Richardson Strikes!!! | What does this mean for the World of Sprinting ?

- Is Sha'Carri Richardson Now the Tokyo Olympic 100m Favorite After Running 10.72?

- THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! SHA CARRI RICHARDSON RUNS THE FASTEST 100M IN THE WORLD 2021.

- Sha'Carri Richardson's 10.72 performance stuns athletics world! | SportsMax Zone

Simply_Black

International
International Member
She ran a fast race .... BUT.... one result does not determine a champion... need to see some solid consistency from her before making a judgement.... many time we've seen "flash in the pan" performances from athletes then afterward nothing special happens.... let's see what she does next.

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Track gulls are my weakness...

All the sistas ran track back in the day at BU(Boston)

At West Campus was the football field surrounded by the track and the gym was back there also.

This one track chick I use to drool over, but she was fu@#in w the tailback who was a popular dude.

Talk about perfection...legs thighs a$$, chics were 5’7”-6’.

kcMby8oni.jpg
I wish I was a lil bit taller, I wish I was a baller......
kcMby8oni.jpg

Carry on......

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
All the sistas ran track back in the day at BU(Boston)

At West Campus was the football field surrounded by the track and the gym was back there also.

This one track chick I use to drool over, but she was fu@#in w the tailback who was a popular dude.

Talk about perfection...legs thighs a$$, chics were 5’7”-6’.

kcMby8oni.jpg
I wish I was a lil bit taller, I wish I was a baller......
kcMby8oni.jpg

Carry on......
I have been running through pun intended since high school.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
I told ya'll last year. I fucking love this rat :inlove:

Can't wait til the Olympics.

Yea, I've had to eat crow about this young lady's talent.

She is a cutie just too short for me. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her off the mattress either.